What's the worst thing you've ever done

You mean over diagnosed right?

It is over diagnosed, and misdiagnosed. Some people even think they have it because they think it makes them interesting.

ADHD is not just "not paying attention" and "being hyperactive," so shut the fuck up already WeAreInFlames. Go do some actual research.

That depends on the severity and the mental standing of the individual aside from that. Some people require medication for the rest of their lives, others can't be adequately helped at all yet.

haha someone bumped my old thread. Something I recently did:

There is this self absorbed in your face cocky chick that liked me. She wanted to get into modeling, and she had a friend that got her all the shoots she has done so far. She once she was comparing herself to her friend and basically implied that she had what it takes to make it big while her friend doesn't. Onetime when I was kinda drunk I told her friend what she had said about her. Her friend got mad at her, and stopped answering her calls and emails all together. So then the chick called me saying that I ruined the friendship and that she wanted to killer herself. She was crying. lol what a fucking drama queen.

ADHD is not just "not paying attention" and "being hyperactive," so shut the fuck up already WeAreInFlames. Go do some actual research.

Wikipedia said:
characterized by a persistent pattern of inattention and/or hyperactivity
It also includes forgetfulness, impulsivity, and distractibility...
all symptoms of childhood.

Anyhow, all of those things can be controlled by willpower. Myself and everyone I know who was diagnosed with ADHD and actually had major issues with those problems who has managed to deal with them did so not through medication but by willpower.

But regardless, my point is that a lot of people like to make excuses; "I did it, I think it was because I have ADHD," "Sorry, I have ADHD," etc. That's bullshit. Just because you have more trouble restraining yourself than other people does not mean you're allowed to fuck up.

Anyhow, all of those things can be controlled by willpower. Myself and everyone I know who was diagnosed with ADHD and actually had major issues with those problems who has managed to deal with them did so not through medication but by willpower.

But regardless, my point is that a lot of people like to make excuses; "I did it, I think it was because I have ADHD," "Sorry, I have ADHD," etc. That's bullshit. Just because you have more trouble restraining yourself than other people does not mean you're allowed to fuck up.

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT; SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH.

Back when I was a kid I took a half stick of dynamite and threw it underneath the "Carni" people's trailer at the local carnival when they were sleeping.

Nice argument from ignorance. :lol:

Here is something bad I did that I feel really bad about. I have a very bad history of not calling girls that give me their number (I already talked about one such situation in this thread). Some chick on myspace gave me her number a few weeks ago. I never called even though I wanted to, because I fagged out. Then she leaves me a comment yesterday on my myspace saying she hoped I had a nice Valentines. I had forgotten all about her and now I feel like fucking shit. In case you're curious, here is my profile, and the comment is toward the top: www.myspace.com/tjjs77

Remember that the nice guys finish last. She is pretty cute tho'
Well, I'm a nice guy, but not calling a girl who gives you her number is fucking mean, even though I don't do it on purpose. And I can't even count how many times I didn't call a girl who gave me her number. So I don't know if I'm a nice guy or a fucking asshole. Perhaps, I mix of both.