What's the worst thing you've ever done

whats even worse is when they cover an already shitty song, like "somebody put somthing in my drink"
~gR~

Medium or larger college preferably, not a huge deal. Definitely want an urban area. Hopefully somewhere pretty chill. I don't want a party school ruled by frat boys, but I don't want somewhere where everyone's uptight.
Sounds just like University of Toronto. The tuition isn't too bad for international students, although obviously it can't beat Lowell. You would get to live in a different country and have a different experience then the typical New England thing. This is a matter of pride now between me and V5. If you end up going to UML I have to shave my eyebrow off so choose wisely

Sounds just like University of Toronto. The tuition isn't too bad for international students, although obviously it can't beat Lowell. You would get to live in a different country and have a different experience then the typical New England thing. This is a matter of pride now between me and V5. If you end up going to UML I have to shave my eyebrow off so choose wisely

If you pick U of T you will suffer the consequences of people asking you why you went there instead of UML then laughing when you say that you came so you could go to a different country.

If you pick U of T you will suffer the consequences of people asking you why you went there instead of UML then laughing when you say that you came so you could go to a different country.
You will also have to suffer the consequences of being around sexy Canadian girls instead of weird gingers and hairy Italian girls that populate Massachusetts.

(although those hairy Italian girls are usually pretty hot :headbang:)