What's the worst thing you've ever done

Go to UML. If you do well on the MCAS you will have free tuition there too and it is much further east than Amherst. Seriously, do it.

Here we have obligatory school 1-9:th grade and then 3 years of "collage" i guess you could call it then.
So i guess it´s pretty similar to here then,it IS choicefree to go those three years but 99% go those years too because only going from first to ninth grade will get you a job as first hamburgerflipper at McDonalds at the most.
Is it like that in the states too or is it more usual not to attend collage?

Here we have obligatory school 1-9:th grade and then 3 years of "collage" i guess you could call it then.
So i guess it´s pretty similar to here then,it IS choicefree to go those three years but 99% go those years too because only going from first to ninth grade will get you a job as first hamburgerflipper at McDonalds at the most.
Is it like that in the states too or is it more usual not to attend collage?
It's more or less like that. There are a number of good jobs that don't involve college, though - plumber, electrician, merchant marine, etc.
Go to UML. If you do well on the MCAS you will have free tuition there too and it is much further east than Amherst. Seriously, do it.
Your location description makes me nervous...

It's more or less like that. There are a number of good jobs that don't involve college, though - plumber, electrician, merchant marine, etc.

Ok,i´m actually an electrician,i went three years of "profession preparing education" we call it here. I´m surprised you dont need an education for becoming an electrician
in the states,or do you go something else then? At least here you cant work as an independent electrician without an education certificate and then two years of being an apprentice.
Good job by the way,i can recommend it.

Aha. Okay. Anyhow...I'm not really considering the University of Massachusetts, but I think I'd get into Lowell free too. Anyhow...trying to aim high so I can have my dreams shattered.

I really don't see the point of going to an Ivy League school. You're probably going to end up with more money in the long run if you just go to a cheap school and end up with a slightly less competitive employer. Unless you're planning to become a corporate CEO or a politician or something.

Well, getting an undergraduate degree at harvard is retarded - the quality of the education will be lower than other places, since you'll be taught entirely by grad students. Also, no one gets in. And it costs a ridiculous amount (especially considering Harvard has a $30 billion endowment.)

Ok,i´m actually an electrician,i went three years of "profession preparing education" we call it here. I´m surprised you dont need an education for becoming an electrician
in the states,or do you go something else then? At least here you cant work as an independent electrician without an education certificate and then two years of being an apprentice.
Good job by the way,i can recommend it.

We have 13 years of mandatory school, and then I'd say somewhere around 70% of us go to college.

About 63% of students go to college, and about 63% of those students who go to college graduate within 6 years.