What's the worst thing you've ever done

Sounds just like University of Toronto. The tuition isn't too bad for international students, although obviously it can't beat Lowell. You would get to live in a different country and have a different experience then the typical New England thing. This is a matter of pride now between me and V5. If you end up going to UML I have to shave my eyebrow off so choose wisely
There's almost no chance of me going to UML, so your eyebrows are safe. Although I'll probably wind up applying. But I am considering U of T. Can I PM you some of the stupid questions my college book tells me to ask students?

If you pick U of T you will suffer the consequences of people asking you why you went there instead of UML then laughing when you say that you came so you could go to a different country.
Actually, they'll probably say "Good call. The campus is nicer and the school is better." But that's just a guess.

Thanks. It is better now, tbh.

I used to trick people into being my friends on this online game then I would kill them and take their stuff. Sometimes I would send them messages after I killed them and tell them how stupid they were for trusting me.

I dumped my ex-girlfriend over the phone, long distance (I was in England).

In my defense, I was helplessly and madly in love with another woman, and I wanted to end my relationship before I cheated. I feel I chose the lesser of two evils.

I'm a serial cheater, like I just can't help myself, and half the time no one ever finds out about it. Haven't at all in this current relationship, so that's almost 4 years of no cheating...god, I must be growing up!

I also dropped a lit cigarette accidentally on a giant lunar moth once and burned a hole in its wing. I hadn't seen it on the ground. I freaked out and tried to step on it but it was so big it didn't die, and I couldn't stand to do any more. My friends saw it later and were like "god what kind of sicko would do that?" and yeah I feel much worse about that than cheating.

in grade 2 I tripped a kid in my school's shitty concrete floored basketball, and he slammed into the ground . My memory is vague as to what happened, but I know he was hurt reallyyyyyyyyyyy badly. I remember someone told me that he became Brain Injured, but I think they said that to make me feel bad.

SO in closing, he was either just bruised or permanently fucked up. Honestly, I dont know, but I feel really bad either way

I also dropped a lit cigarette accidentally on a giant lunar moth once and burned a hole in its wing. I hadn't seen it on the ground. I freaked out and tried to step on it but it was so big it didn't die, and I couldn't stand to do any more. My friends saw it later and were like "god what kind of sicko would do that?" and yeah I feel much worse about that than cheating.

Absolutely horrifying, simply horrifying.