Whats with everyone hating AYDY?

Well, in addition to being the first official album with Roope Latvala, instead of Alexander Kuoppalla, COB have changed their image from wearing all black, to wearing camo and shit. Plus, AYDY doesn't really hone up to their past albums. Don't worry about other peoples opinions, if you truely like AYDY, then don't care what other people think.

The sound has changed a lot and has alienated some of the old fans. I'm still a fan...a sub-par CoB release is better than most bands at their best.

Then on this messageboard there are a lot of hypocritical trolls.

i like all cob's album and aydy too but my favorite is hatebreeder.

and on aydy somes songs are fuckin great like living dead beat, bastards of bodom, punch me i bleed and trashed lost and strunghout

some other songs have somes very nice riffs too but AYDY have a lack of melodies I dont say it dont have any melodies but theyre not as good as older one

but im tired of that CGCFAD get back to DGCFAD

I personally like AYDY the best out of the five albums. I've been listening to COB for a long time and I'm really starting to like the sound on AYDY.

BlackAcidFiend said:
Living Dead Beat is a good song and it's not as bad as all of you keep saying it is.:confused:
did you just step out of a cave?

Ninja_of_Ktulu said:
I personally like AYDY the best out of the five albums. I've been listening to COB for a long time and I'm really starting to like the sound on AYDY.
what a waste of a first post.

162wn.jpg