Whats with everyone hating AYDY?

Personally i like AYDY. At first i thought wtf is this shit, but after listening to it several times, i really like some of the tracks. Pretty much the first 6 songs are amongst my fav COB songs, Are you dead yet? and Living Dead beat being awesome.

It doesn't sound like thier previous stuff, which isn't a totally bad thing. I don't think it lives up to Hatebreeder and Follow the reaper but it's still a very good album.

In my opinion of course...

BloodyScalpel said:
It was semi sarcastic.
You can like them all, but only if you know shit about music.

That's bullshit, preference and taste have nothing to do with knowledge

bobbilly said:
i like all cob's album and aydy too but my favorite is hatebreeder.

and on aydy somes songs are fuckin great like living dead beat, bastards of bodom, punch me i bleed and trashed lost and strunghout

some other songs have somes very nice riffs too but AYDY have a lack of melodies I dont say it dont have any melodies but theyre not as good as older one

but im tired of that CGCFAD get back to DGCFAD

lol u spoke my mind dude....Whats with the tuning?? It pisses me off, cant even be bothered to change it and back, so I just refuse to lear AYDY songs on my guitar :D
Thrashed lost and strungout is a kickass song....
One of the main problems of AYDY also is the drumming. Jaska hits his snare every 0.004 sec on that album. Snare-Base-S-B-S-B-S-B all the freagin time. That pisses me off. And most of the great melodies are gone...

Trashed, Lost and Strungout WAS FIRST OFFICIALLY RELEASED ON THE SELF TITLED EP, so technically, it's not apart of AYDY.

AlexiRainbowFantasy said:
I think Are You Dead Yet? is the best bodom album!

You can take it all, shove it up your ass, then close your eyes and say goodbye if you think otherwise!

I think YOU are a fuckin Idiot and should shut the fuck up

PanzerKunt said:
I think YOU are a fucking idiot if you can't see that it's a fake profile,

Check his ''introduction thread'' and see what I posted there....I already knew this guy is faking. Hes still a fucking idiot tho :D

BlackAcidFiend said:
Living Dead Beat is a good song and it's not as bad as all of you keep saying it is.:confused:

its just like when Metallica put out the black album, it was all down hill from there... hopefully COB don't follow the same path...

AYDY is far less Musical then anything else they've ever done for one thing... and I mean FAR LESS... its just heavy for the sake of being heavy...