Whats with everyone hating AYDY?

I thought this board was for bodomfans but almost half of the people here are just crying how bad cob is nowdays. Just stop listening the fucking band and get the fuck away from this board! or at least stop whining!

Bodom After Breakfast said:
Trashed, Lost and Strungout WAS FIRST OFFICIALLY RELEASED ON THE SELF TITLED EP, so technically, it's not apart of AYDY.

Actually if I remember correctly it was said in an interview with the band that TLSO wasn't going to be on the new album. Then months later they said it was going to be re-recorded. Then it arrived untouched.

The Bringer said:
Actually if I remember correctly it was said in an interview with the band that TLSO wasn't going to be on the new album. Then months later they said it was going to be re-recorded. Then it arrived untouched.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the re-recorded version.

TL&S was never re-recorded. They planned to re-record the vocals and guitars but didn't do it in the end. I asked Roope about this and he said "why re-record a good song?", so I guess they're happy enough with the existing one. My theory is that Alexi wanted to re-record the vocals because the current "lyrics" make very little sense if they even really fully exist.

sorry but isn't that what you expect on a COB fansite forum, much like any fan forum for any band :-x

Shadeg said:
TL&S was never re-recorded. They planned to re-record the vocals and guitars but didn't do it in the end. I asked Roope about this and he said "why re-record a good song?", so I guess they're happy enough with the existing one. My theory is that Alexi wanted to re-record the vocals because the current "lyrics" make very little sense if they even really fully exist.

Yeah read my post again! :D

i like AYDY least of all bodom albums but its still not bad and i like hearing along the songs. and to the 0mG4lex1-is-th3-b3st-gu1t4r-play0rz-ev9r-ppl: he is just a normal shredder like many others

haahah Yea I commented on that post aswell: I said:
''Only Elsysian can post stuff like that :D ''

The rest of the albums I can sit and listen to from start to finish. AYDY, I cant, substandard riffs and poor 'computer game' like keyboard sounds make this album the worst in their repertoire. The only songs imo worth listening to are the title song "Are You Dead Yet," and "In Your Face."

Turbo said:
The rest of the albums I can sit and listen to from start to finish. AYDY, I cant, substandard riffs and poor 'computer game' like keyboard sounds make this album the worst in their repertoire. The only songs imo worth listening to are the title song "Are You Dead Yet," and "In Your Face."

ya got my point:headbang:

(if you continue saying in THEIR repertoire)