Whats with everyone hating AYDY?

The Bringer said:
In Your Face is fucking horrible.

totally agree, have you HEARD some of the lyrics?!!

"Say one more word,
I double dare you"

WTF IS THAT?!! Maybe it would have been ok if Britany Spears said it, but fuck man, not CoB

omg 1 song in their entire repetoire. that totally invalidates my point. and i went and looked up the lyrics, theres nothing really good about them, they don't say anything.

In this album, they are bitching and whining like fucking teenagers who got beaten up by the school jock and then came home to look at the mirror and start screaming all they wanted to say at the time, but had no balls to do it.

Exactly. And those reasons are why people hate AYDY.

The reason why everyone insists on bashing it is this:

If it was their first album we could all pass it off as shitty music, but unfortunately we can't do that because they've written 4 good albums before this one.

dawnghost said:
In this album, they are bitching and whining like fucking teenagers who got beaten up by the school jock and then came home to look at the mirror and start screaming all they wanted to say at the time, but had no balls to do it.

You know what's funny too is that I think I read in an interview that Laiho did get beat up as a teenager by the jocks at his highschool....:erk:

Noble Viking said:
You know what's funny too is that I think I read in an interview that Laiho did get beat up as a teenager by the jocks at his highschool....:erk:

I got beat up by a bunch of pakies but I don't make shitty music about it, I can't see what makes omgalexi think we care.

WHO THE FUCK CARES?!?!?!?!!??!1!?!?!?ßß1!!111111ßß!??!

Let me clear it up again so there will be no more further posts in this thread:

The reason why everyone insists on bashing it is this:

If it was their first album we could all pass it off as shitty music, but unfortunately we can't do that because they've written 4 good albums before this one.

HomerJ_123 said:
you are not everyone
but he is EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

fbab9ae1d046834527b0d29954451789.gif

i dont know how tall the bringer is so cant admit anything
and i just said that there are ppl who like AYDY (not me) and the bringers thoughts is not everyone's thoughts.

I dunno...AYDY really grew on me after a few listens. I understand it alienating fans, which I think is mainly due to the lack of powermetalisms and an increase in just heavy "chuga" riffs, but I think its still very much "Bodom."

Overall, one of my favorite albums to come out in 05.