What's wrong with the left?

I was pretty sketchy about the 2nd amendment for a long time but after MANY talks with my dad(who is a NRA lifer) I see his point and I have no problems with guns as long as they are properly stored and unavailable that small children or any criminal can get their hands on them....
Do I personally like guns? No, not really. I have never even shot a single gun in my life, they just aren't my bag. I also hate German and French food but is that to say that others shouldn't like it and not be able to have them. No. I am just uncomfortable around them is all. I had a really good friend in high school that was shot in the head by someone wigga fuck that thought he was 2Pac(link to the that asshole, below). That caused me to have alot of resentment about guns for a long time. It just took time to realize that he would have found a way to kill my friend some other way and that guns weren't responsible for his death....Matt Harton was. I know the saying is cliche as fuck that "Guns don't kill people..People kill people." but it is absolutely the truth. " If a person has gone that far over the edge. they will find a way to kill another, whether it be with a pencil, shovel, stapler, poison, rock, or any kind of object that can cause physical damage to another person.

Link to a person that I hope never sees the light of day..Would rather see him in a execution chamber but this is Michigan after all:erk:
http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2profile.asp?mdocNumber=270431

THe way I see this is that I am tolerant of a lot of religions eventhough I am not a christian. I support the war on terror because we got these bastards who use their religion as a crutch and try to prove they are right by beating women and dismembering their genitals with a surgical weopon and then bomb anyone who isn't muslim while they spend their spare times worshipping allah and fucking mountain goats. People like Ward Churchill are moronic dipshits who don't give a shit about America. The left has gotten worse and so has the right. No one gives a rats ass. On the right we got religious fanatics trying pass in laws that would make sure separation of church and state walls fall apart and then they want opress people's sexual freedoms when it comes to sexual orientation and reproductive rights and the issue over the freedom to access sexually explicite products in a business whether it be a magazine or motion picture film.

"Please tell me your thoughts as to why they flew planes into the towers. Or bombed our embassies, killed 19 of our sailors and blew a hole in the U.S.S Cole. Tried to blow up the World Trade in the early 90's. What was the reason then? This all happened when we had a big lib like Clinton in the White House. We were not in Iraq then.... I'll tell you why. BECUASE THEY ARE FUCKING NUTS! You cannot reason with these psychos. They hate the WEST. They hate the fact that women can vote, they hate we dress, they hate they way we pray, they hate western culture in general. You have these Imans telling the masses to hate us simply because they need something to blame for all their problems in the world. They can't even get along with each other. You have Arabs against Kurds, Kurds against Turks. Sunni, Wahabism, Ba'th Party. Why don't you crack open a book and do a little research. Read up on the history between India and Pakistan. Kosovo? The Balkans? Do know whats going on there? Its painfully obvious that you have no clue to what has been going on in this region of the world. " try and address the issues which are fueling their hatred." You have got to kidding. Making a statment like that just proves your ignorance."

First of all, I think you will find that 'the big lib' Clinton was not in power when 9/11 happend.
Part of the reason I think is because the US has failed to seriously attempt to create a country for Palestinians. Continual, blind support for Israel, a country seen to be occupying areas of land thought to be for Palestinians, would leave a bitter taste in the mouth of disenfranchised youths and would leave it open for terrorist leaders and extremist clerics to exploit that discontent. Addressing that issue would give them one less motive to blow Americans and Israelis up.

It's factioned in the middle east, but the US invading a middle eastern country and imposing their value system on a country which has been under the yoke of dictatorship for the past 30 years or so would hardly have helped the US's image and would honestly only give the leaders even more reason to recruit impressionable young men and women to join extremist causes.

"How about this "mate". Go suck some shit off the barby. Drink some fosters. Go wrestle some crocs. THEN go step in front of a bus."

"Just as the Crocodile Hunter repairs the seriously damaged relations between Canberra and Washington, this beyondterror kangaroo-fuckin exiled great grandson of a convict comes back and shipwrecks whatever little empathy we have for Australia.

Thanks a lot, muthafucka! Go blow a dingo!

Fellows, its time to invade Australia, carpet bomb Canberra back into the dust it was built on, and force those toothless chain-gang sheepfuckers to bow down and worship their Queen.

Australians! Obey Your Queen! Wash her feet, bitches!"

That's honestly the best response you two idiots could think of? A 6 year old could have a more coherent and thought out comeback. Well done.

beyondterror said:
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Dingo?:confused:

beyondterror said:
"Please tell me your thoughts as to why they flew planes into the towers. Or bombed our embassies, killed 19 of our sailors and blew a hole in the U.S.S Cole. Tried to blow up the World Trade in the early 90's. What was the reason then? This all happened when we had a big lib like Clinton in the White House. We were not in Iraq then.... I'll tell you why. BECUASE THEY ARE FUCKING NUTS! You cannot reason with these psychos. They hate the WEST. They hate the fact that women can vote, they hate we dress, they hate they way we pray, they hate western culture in general. You have these Imans telling the masses to hate us simply because they need something to blame for all their problems in the world. They can't even get along with each other. You have Arabs against Kurds, Kurds against Turks. Sunni, Wahabism, Ba'th Party. Why don't you crack open a book and do a little research. Read up on the history between India and Pakistan. Kosovo? The Balkans? Do know whats going on there? Its painfully obvious that you have no clue to what has been going on in this region of the world. " try and address the issues which are fueling their hatred." You have got to kidding. Making a statment like that just proves your ignorance."

First of all, I think you will find that 'the big lib' Clinton was not in power when 9/11 happend.
Part of the reason I think is because the US has failed to seriously attempt to create a country for Palestinians. Continual, blind support for Israel, a country seen to be occupying areas of land thought to be for Palestinians, would leave a bitter taste in the mouth of disenfranchised youths and would leave it open for terrorist leaders and extremist clerics to exploit that discontent. Addressing that issue would give them one less motive to blow Americans and Israelis up.

It's factioned in the middle east, but the US invading a middle eastern country and imposing their value system on a country which has been under the yoke of dictatorship for the past 30 years or so would hardly have helped the US's image and would honestly only give the leaders even more reason to recruit impressionable young men and women to join extremist causes.

"How about this "mate". Go suck some shit off the barby. Drink some fosters. Go wrestle some crocs. THEN go step in front of a bus."

"Just as the Crocodile Hunter repairs the seriously damaged relations between Canberra and Washington, this beyondterror kangaroo-fuckin exiled great grandson of a convict comes back and shipwrecks whatever little empathy we have for Australia.

Fellows, its time to invade Australia, carpet bomb Canberra back into the dust it was built on, and force those toothless chain-gang sheepfuckers to bow down and worship their Queen.

Australians! Obey Your Queen! Wash her feet, bitches!"

That's honestly the best response you two idiots could think of? A 6 year old could have a more coherent and thought out comeback. Well done.

They did all that because they hate us! They hate us because we support Israel. They hate us because the women in our country are free. Women are free to work and to chose they want to have children or to terminate a pregnancy and other issues. Many of which the religious right despise themselves. They hate us for our media and entertainment. We allow nudity and sexual imagry in our films. They hate for that eventhough the religious right despise sex and violence and strong language on our televisions and in movies.

So you honestly think that the only reason they want to kill thousands of people and spend time training and spend years in sleeper cells in the US or wherever and basically spend a shitload of time and preparation for an attack just becuase they see western women in short skirts and without veils? People need a lot more motivation to kill someone then just a petty reason like that. I agree with you about the Israel and religious right though.

beyondterror said:
So you honestly think that the only reason they want to kill thousands of people and spend time training and spend years in sleeper cells in the US or wherever and basically spend a shitload of time and preparation for an attack just becuase they see western women in short skirts and without veils? People need a lot more motivation to kill someone then just a petty reason like that. I agree with you about the Israel and religious right though.

Well that is the truth along with the fact that we have supported Israel and got into this conflict for decades and we end up fighting and there is a lot of collataral damage involved.