What's wrong with the Barack?

I know your intention, but at the same time those responses are indicative of thought resistance.

kirk-choke-yourself.jpg

Yes, I assumed you meant nitrous oxide. And I'm already kinda mentally screwed without asphyxiating the cells that make any sense of things around me.

You'd never know now. Guys who do that much probably do it regularly. Maybe he could've been smart at some point.

I find it more likely that his parents were cousins.
There's is a tard up at the state facility that was born because his retarded parents, also at the facility, snuck out and fucked in the bushes... couldn't get a medical order for abortion then, and probably couldn't still. The kid is quadriplegic and double retarded.*

*(It'd make perfect sense if you saw him.)

If he could walk, I suppose. I mean low IQ + low IQ = REALLY low IQ. He's the kind of retard you'd throw into a well if it were legal... infantile. Not self-aware.

google says:

Results 1 - 10 of about 112 for whiffits

Results 1 - 10 of about 394,000 for whippits.

Did you mean: whippets

Results 1 - 10 of about 358,000 for whippets

It's an ugly dog :cry:

Yeah I wasn't sure. I was never such a loser as to shove cans of whipped cream up my nose in order to get high.

I fail to understand how you can deduce that they're called "whiffits" when you state after the fact that you recognize the origin being cans of WHIPPED cream.

I thought that you tried to get a "whiff" of them or something. I don't fucking know, dude. Like I said, I never hung around with people desperate enough to shove whipped cream aerosol cans up their nose to get high. They at least had money for weed.

Ahh yeah I guess that makes sense. I've never heard that term before, but then again I always think "wtf" when I hear someone say "I 'flicked' off a bad driver on the road today." Not really wrong, I suppose, but it sure sounds like it heh.

Ahh yeah I guess that makes sense. I've never heard that term before, but then again I always think "wtf" when I hear someone say "I 'flicked' off a bad driver on the road today." Not really wrong, I suppose, but it sure sounds like it heh.

Haha, I "flicked" off a bad driver...it sounds like he/she "flicked" a booger at him or something, :lol:.