What's wrong with the Barack?

is it really double posting when i get the last post on a page and the first post on the next?

99problemsy.gif

I want you to understand that unintentionally, we can actually derive complex aspects of thought physics in this thread. I'm serious when I say I can see opportunity for more exercise. WhiteBeastOfWotan, it would not be likely (Though certainly possible given the nature of the forums) that the thread itself would have decayed without your assistance. Many thanks!

Esssentially, the strength of all your opinions was expended upon this thread at around...Well, approximately page 3. Then, when trying to draw more conclusions you just didn't want to (Or couldn't) so nonsense came about.

I have the power to eventually ruin threads :D

I want you to understand that unintentionally, we can actually derive complex aspects of thought physics in this thread.

See, I think your problem is that you think those words in that order make a coherent sentence to anyone else but you. You may know exactly what that means, but the term "thought physics" has no actual meaning in standard english. You are using your own mental shorthand for ideas as if other people should be expected to understand them.

I want you to understand that unintentionally, we can actually derive complex aspects of thought physics in this thread. I'm serious when I say I can see opportunity for more exercise. WhiteBeastOfWotan, it would not be likely (Though certainly possible given the nature of the forums) that the thread itself would have decayed without your assistance. Many thanks!

Esssentially, the strength of all your opinions was expended upon this thread at around...Well, approximately page 3. Then, when trying to draw more conclusions you just didn't want to (Or couldn't) so nonsense came about.

I have the power to eventually ruin threads :D

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!