What's your all-time top 10 favorite albums?

NFU: now you´re actually telling me there CAN be different tastes in music? lol...i fully respect your list...it shows that you´re musically educated...but it without any offense also partly seems like a status thing... i never pointed you out personally :p

wtf @ music school of music histroy, is that at the University of Redundancy?

well if you would use your brain you would understand that it´s an upper secondary music school, it was a big part of history...mostly even.... other classes were ensemble lessions and performing, music theory, studio technics, mixing, recording and personal instrument/vocal training....everything basically.

saut said:
wtf @ music school of music histroy, is that at the University of Redundancy?

haha in away yes for me :) I got caught up in the 80's depression in da UK (3 million jobless) started buying and selling rare records to survive...

If I could get back some of the gems I had to sell in order to have Light Heat and Food! :cry:

I put the Beatles on my list because they were influential in my journey through music. I happened to put Sgt. Pepper's and Revolver on there because those were my first albums. My list isn't about musicmanship. Just them being favourites of sorts.

And it isn't about them being the best thing ever. They were pioneers, Halo. As Lennon said, they were bigger than Jesus. It's been argued a bunch of times on this forum, so that's all. I'm not gonna discredit your opinion.

DietCoke: my opinnions are not facts as some others... i´m not saying that you should´nt like beatles....infact i dont mind if you even think they are the best band... just be honest. the beatles have through times been a main influense for a million artists atleast.

lol people who speak english as a second language are so cute when theyre angry

HaloPhenomenon said:
you come off like an idiot when you turn in to a 15 year old as soon as you lack arguments :p

i dont lack arguments. i just think ive put you in your place enough times to count for everyone here. besides, why would i argue with some guy who insists that someone making a list of great/reputable albums is just doing it because they feel they should. even if they were, theres no possible way in hell YOU could know that without actually seeing what they listen to everyday anyway, so youre mere speculation on the subject (which is obviously to make up for your own musical shortcomings) is hardly evidence or reason enough for you to get on such a junket about what other people like. did you even list your top 10 albums? i dont even remember...your choices had to have been impactive and substantial. :rolleyes:

NineFeetUnderground said:
all my choices are copied and pasted from music history? if that was the case, id HAVE bob dylan, or chuck berry, or elvis, or the rolling stones or madonna or diana ross or whatever else on my list. c'mon, dont be sour just because you can only name 10 albums all of which are metal. just get educated, then the problem is solved. theres a reason why so many staple albums are so widely recognized as amazing...its because theyre amazing. i cant help it if your brain is shaped differently.

I see his original point (not the copy and paste thing though lol) and my list doesnt represent 10 metal albums, I have a pretty varied list genre wise. I dont have a problem with people liking the Beatles or any other band, I do have a problem with people mocking/insulting/flaming me (and others) for not enjoying their music.