What's your favorite Michael Romeo guitar solo ?

The edge of Forever is the most jiztastical song indeed, very emotional! How about the one in the LIVE version of 'Through The Looking Glass' also really cool! The Edge of Forver completely slipped my mind though :/

PS: I Was Refering to both Solo's in Candle Light, the song is one of my faves in general!

Favorite guitar/synth solo battle: Fallen or Divine Wings can't decide
Favorite guitar solo: Egypt or A Lesson Before Dying(it's so unique it scares me)
Favorite keyboard solo: The classically influenced one in A Fool's Paradise(for obvious reasons)
Favorite bass solo: The lightning-fast tiny solo before the guitar solo of In The Dragon's Den(I can't make sense of it, its just so fast)

Symphony X is better than music itself. That's right, they're so good they defy laws of logic.

The Harpsichord solo in A Fool's Paradise I thought was a Harpsichord/ Guitar duet, because you can't really hear any other guitar in the back. Either way, it's still Jyzzztasticalle.

Miller just has some wierd eq or effect in that little bass thing. It's a pretty easy thing to tap, but it's making it sound like him and go as fast as him that's hard.

MC Pee pants said:
Miller just has some wierd eq or effect in that little bass thing. It's a pretty easy thing to tap, but it's making it sound like him and go as fast as him that's hard.

Cool, thanks. Now that I understand that, I can finally move on with my life.

wchuck said:
You can find it on Ayreon's UNIVERSAL MIGRATOR 2!
So Dawn of A Million Souls was an MJR guest appearence? He makes a lot of 'em, but not as many as Jens Johannson.

Is that another guest appearence?

P.S. To whomever cares: I know I've been worse tody then ever with just sitting here waiting for people to say whatever, but today, I REALLY had nothing better to do.

ptah knemu said:
Is that another guest appearence?

P.S. To whomever cares: I know I've been worse tody then ever with just sitting here waiting for people to say whatever, but today, I REALLY had nothing better to do.
I know how it feels......

yes, it is. MR and russ both appear in that song, Dawn of a Million souls. i think that's the only song on the album... which has a whole collection of other guests besides them

that's also one of my fave solos... well, the first one, not the wah wah shred solo....

the analog kid is another non symphony x song with a great guitar solo!!

but i like most of the symphony x ones just as much.