Whats your guys' thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the vocals! Is that you singing? If so, how did you train your voice to sound like that? At parts, the arrangements sound punk-influenced. I think it may be due to the drums though...

Its really cool ! Nice work :headbang: ! I like the sounds and everything, but my constructive comments ( I hope it will be ) is that Im sure your tracks would sound really nice if you speed down, you should give a try to see what potential it would have ! ( if you like demon speed its your tastes =P ) Thats it !

Keep on the metal spirit alive :)

Thanks for all the kind words guy...I tried posting this on the scythes of bodom site and everyone was dicks.. should have know Kalmah fans weren't fucking morons. Thanks guys... 1st yes that is me singing *thank you* and as for the solo thing...I'm working on it... don't wanna make a fool of my self sounding like a dip-shit. but mt next shit will have solos.

Overall great.
Now about the vocals, what effects did you use?
I've been always wondering about the vocals in Black/ Death Metal bands and if they use effects or it is their real voices! Maybe it is but there might be some device that amps the voice to get higher frequency [ some physics ":} ]. anyway, since you did it, tell us the secret :p~

Holy.. I can't stop listening to your songs! This is just too awesome. As everyone said, nice vocals, I could almost say I love you XD
I too would like to know how you do those vocals, they're just too great!
And hum.. do you have a website or something? Some lyrics?(would be nice to understand what I hear :loco: ) Or a future project that is in developpement? :D
Anyways, you rock! :headbang:

I really liked all the songs. Keep it up.
Criticism - Solo's would definitly rock in these songs. Also some part would sound good to me if you slowed the tempo and vocals up every now and again.

Nevertheless, these songs are killer, I added em to my playlist.
Goodluck, keep in touch with the board cause i wanna hear more!

Damn, thanks again for all the badass comments! I am taking everything I read into mind...First of all I would not be doing solos in the future for the hell of it, I do believe I could pull them off now. Second the vocals are all ,mine... no FX on them folks, glad you guys dig em tho. Third No website...no nothing... this is just a one man recording project did it for fun...although I am looking for fuckers to turn this shit into the real deal...I'll let you guys know if I have any luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.