Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Blackwater Park

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Deliverance

Votes: 20 20.0%
  • Damnation

Votes: 24 24.0%

• Total voters
I love all of them. but I'd have to choose orchid just because it's the only one I don't own, therefore I cant listen to it. But I have heard all of the songs on it.

Why is everyone voting deliverance? I love Deliverance and Damnation. Although I think the song structure in Deliverance is lacking compared to the previous albums.

BLackwater86 said:
According to this arc patten, Opeth's next three albums will be increasingly better.....sweeeet :kickass:

Or worse :err:

I voted for Orchid, not because of the songs but I really don't like the guitar sound on this album.
Good thing the thread says "least favorite" and not "worse" cause it wouldn't be appropriate.

Destroyer Of Orden said:
Deliverance and Blackwater.. just didn't do too much for me.. there iwll never be another Still Life
Agreed those are Opeths weakest releases. Screw all those that are too shallow to understand the brillaince of Orchid, or are too insensitive to see the beauty in Damnation...

crimsonfloyd said:
Agreed those are Opeths weakest releases. Screw all those that are too shallow to understand the brillaince of Orchid, or are too insensitive to see the beauty in Damnation...
-Screw those who voted for damnation!

-And the 2 who voted for "My arms, Your hearse!"- OMG, this album is BRILLIANT!

I voted for deliverance, i only like "the final judment" and "for absent friends". Rest doesnt hook me. Way not enough for an opeth alboum :)

P.S and we all know - everybody has his opinion and taste :loco:

I voted Morningrise. I own all Opeth albums and thats my least fave. And all i ever hear is "yeah you just need to listen to it 5 billion times and its a masterpiece" well i don't give a steaming shite! :)

Benzine said:
I voted Morningrise. I own all Opeth albums and thats my least fave. And all i ever hear is "yeah you just need to listen to it 5 billion times and its a masterpiece" well i don't give a steaming shite! :)
You probably havn't given it enough listens yet. Give it at lest 500 listens before you seriously judge it like that...