Whats Ypur Fav. MANOWAR album?

19758363.jpg

first off, how does posting a pic make me stupid?

secondly i don't care what you think either.

thirdly, if you didn't care, why get all bent out of shape and call me stupid, when in reality you have no knowledge about me?

Sinister Minister said:

:rolleyes:

Well, check the topic. It says "What's your Fav. Manowar album?" (or it should say that if you fix the typos), but it doesn't say "post here insulting pics of Manowar". If you don't like Manowar or think they're "gay", you should stay the fuck away from this sort of threads and keep your mouth shut. No Manowar fan gives a shit what you think of them or the band, so why waste your time? Isn't that stupid?

And to answer the topic: Kings of Metal

yes u are really stupid because u came here in a topic totally irrelevant to u and u waste time to show us how much u hate and dislike Manowar.
so you care to show how much u hate them.And u say that Manowar are gay...man Manowar have fucked the women u wouldnt fuck in 100 lives, poor u.
you are just a :Smokin:
you ---> :worship: ManOwaR

enough with the lifeless stupid ass, my fav Manowar album is Into Glory Ride , imo they wrote their most epic songs in it (Secret Of Steel, Gates Of Valhalla, etc), Eric Adam's voice is the most powerfull , majestic, voice EVER, and the songs have a superbe feeling and inspiration.
Secret Of Steel is probably my all time fav song .

Im not very into ManOwaR myself, I think they have some good stuff, and a hell of a lot of really cheesy stuff...

But to answere you're question, I think "The triumph of steel" is their best album.