When exactly did Steven Wilson produce the new Opeth album?

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
How long has this album been in the making? Wasn't Wilson tied up with PT any way? Now they're mixing and mastering the new Opeth. So when exactly did Wilson produce the album?

batmura said:
How long has this album been in the making? Wasn't Wilson tied up with PT any way? Now they're mixing and mastering the new Opeth. So when exactly did Wilson produce the album?

...he did not produce the new album... :Spin:

batmura said:

Opeth have been working on the album for just over 6 months. Steve Wilson has never been involved in the production of the album, whatever gave you the idea that he had.

Looking for a Job said:
suicide.gif

U :love: MADDOX

batmura said:
But didn't Opeth announce that Wilson *was* going to produce the next album months ago? Did plans change or what?

His plans sorta changed when Porcupine Tree went on tour for months

Thanks jeanreno - I must have missed that part.

Btw, botfly, fuck off and eat a dick! I'm not a noob. Been here since 2001, not just two months like yourself. Suck something fat.

I've been here for 3 years actually, but stopped coming because I had computer problems for like 7 months and forgot my password when it started working.

I = not n00b

Look, all you had to do was READ THE OFFICIAL OPETH WEBSITE'S NEWS, without having to make yourself look like an ass :erk: