When you're feeling down...

Die now. I have a flock of White Winged Doves, that shall slap you silly with their wings of fury.

I'll through you to the lions, Dog.

But honestly it would be fun to meet you in real life. I'd bring a stopwatch to time how much I can put up with before throwing you through a car window.

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

Be loving and sinless, but who's sinless nowadays, not a soul is. Repent, and even the most sinful person will go to heaven, this is a truth.

I'll through you to the lions, Dog.

But honestly it would be fun to meet you in real life. I'd bring a stopwatch to time how much I can put up with before throwing you through a car window.

I'd love to meet you in real life so I can preach about the glory of Jesus and how forgiving he is!!! I'll let you know when I get the money and a car.

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

Be loving and sinless, but who's sinless nowadays, not a soul is. Repent, and even the most sinful person will go to heaven, this is a truth.

I'd love to meet you in real life so I can preach about the glory of Jesus and how forgiving he is!!! I'll let you know when I get the money and a car.

Repenting means that I have to stop jacking off. That is not acceptable.

See you in hell, you fucking troll.

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

I'll move the goat heads from my basement to the front yard.

Nope, the bible says things that no man from Greece would know back in it's time, therefore obviously not making it fiction. Also, as if it's not proof enough to me, almost all of my prayers have been answered by God. Cool huh?

That enough is proof for me that it's all been luck.

Anyway, we need to go back to depressing shit (although the conversation of religion is depressing for some)

I'm going to quote Netischze:

GOD IS DEAD

That enough is proof for me that it's all been luck.

Anyway, we need to go back to depressing shit (although the conversation of religion is depressing for some)

I'm going to quote Netischze:

GOD IS DEAD

Oh brother, I give up on your weird atheistic kind who refuses to see a sign when it is given to them.

Edit: God is not dead cause he's accepting almost all of my prayers