Where are we from?

lunah is collecting small cute hypocrisy shits haha i spit all of my coffee on the keyboard when i thought of her hiding in the toilet of the hypo-trailer
best typo everrrrrrrr

Hahah, is it boring too? I am used to living in cities and now I am in a small town again. That is why I am bored. Oh poor me. I want to visit Russia some day though! I would need a visa...

Vladivostok is about 800 000 people. Now it becoming bigger with new buildings, very expancive accomodation, food and so on. But I like it. A little peace of civilization in many many houndred kms around. And by the way, Vladivostok is surrounded by sea from three sides and at the same time has pretty dry climate. So, if you decide to travel in Russia, you may visit this city. Here are something to see, to taste, even to hear.

Yeah...I moved around a lot for University. I used to live in Toronto Canada and even in Finland for a year, but now I have graduated from University and am back in my boring hometown. Gaaah.

Soo that´s where you get your nickname from. I mean for being here in Finland for a year. I figured it´s something like that. It´s a good nick :heh:
Do you speak any finnish?

And btw. if I counted right in my closet and added every item that is not in the closet I seem to be having 40 Hypocrisy-shirts. (and 10 Pain-shirts! so that adds up to 50 and I am justasgoodasLunah :p )

Soo that´s where you get your nickname from. I mean for being here in Finland for a year. I figured it´s something like that. It´s a good nick :heh:
Do you speak any finnish?

And btw. if I counted right in my closet and added every item that is not in the closet I seem to be having 40 Hypocrisy-shirts. (and 10 Pain-shirts! so that adds up to 50 and I am justasgoodasLunah :p )

I'm a bit obsessed with Finland and its language and have studied the language and culture for four years in University. Joo, puhun suomea, mutta hitaasti...
I want to move to Finland someday. Maybe in another life.

And crap you have a lot of shirts too! I have one Hypocrisy and one PAIN. Need to catch up!

Vladivostok is about 800 000 people. Now it becoming bigger with new buildings, very expancive accomodation, food and so on. But I like it. A little peace of civilization in many many houndred kms around. And by the way, Vladivostok is surrounded by sea from three sides and at the same time has pretty dry climate. So, if you decide to travel in Russia, you may visit this city. Here are something to see, to taste, even to hear.

Sounds pretty nice...especially since it's surrounded by the sea. Maybe someday :)

Sounds pretty nice...especially since it's surrounded by the sea. Maybe someday :)

If I go to Russia, I definately want to go visit the Kamchatka peninsula
So maybe great active volcanoes there :heh:

But this country is just too large, Kamchatka (and its main city, Petropavlosk) is like 6000 km away from Moscow...

where did you guys get the pain wear?
I would like a T shirt or something, but can't find any ...

Most of the shirts I own I´ve bought from gigs. Nuclear Blast and other webshops are the second best way :)

@pahahenki:
Finland seems to be quite popular to be obsessed about, heh.
Language is hard ( so I have been told :p ) so keep up the good work studying it!

@ lumitalvi: Yeah..it seems to be becoming a popular place, but I got interested originally since I am half Finnish, but then was happy to discover all the kick ass metal bands from the country :)

It is a hard language..I really suck at it because I do no get to use it much, but it sounds so cool.