Where is everybody?

Apr 12, 2008
Is this not one of the metal events of the decade? Where's the discussion, where are the fans. Why is the board run by someone from Dublin (not America or Brazil, as would seem logical) and why are there never any bloody posts?

right!

do you know which songs they'll play on their tour?!

the whole album or some songs of the history of sepultura (+many songs of the album)

greetz

i'm guessing this place is slow to get members because most metalheads who'd be excited that the cavalera brothers are together are older than 25 and thus have jobs and are too busy to go onto a forum.. :Smug: also, there are already soulfly and sepultura forums so...

as for the setlist, here's what i've heard:

The band will play Inflikted all the way through and then will jam on covers, etc. They've said they plan on breaking out some very old school, obscure Sepultura songs,to...shit from Schizoprenia even maybe?? maybe some covers of bad brains, celtic front, possessed, discharge?? who knows.

i'm excited; i talked to Gloria a few days ago and she said they'll schedule a Minneapolis date for sure! I plan on going to D-Low 2008 too. only two weeks of touring in the U.S. though..

by the way.. i'm running the board and i'm from America. so that answers that..

Right enough, I that it was your man Cian. Regardless, it was a stupid criticism anyway! Hopefully they don't play to much Sepultura stuff, I'm sick to death of a couple of the definites like Territory and the like. What colour's Gloria's hair these days?

Right enough, I that it was your man Cian. Regardless, it was a stupid criticism anyway! Hopefully they don't play to much Sepultura stuff, I'm sick to death of a couple of the definites like Territory and the like. What colour's Gloria's hair these days?
i agree. i've seen Soulfly a few times by now and it's typically only the singles that get played like "Refuse/Resist", "Territory", "Roots", "Attitude", or "DEC/Arise". the best i've heard were the times when Max broke out "troops of doom" and "beneath the remains"... it'd be great to hear some unexpected stuff from arise, btr, or schizo. if some of the less played songs from roots would be cool. i won't really care though, seeing cavaleras live just makes me want to headbang no matter what!

when i saw cavalera conspiracy this fall at d-low 07, they played:

intro
inflikted
blood brawl
refuse/resist
intro
slaughter sanctuary
arise/dead embryonic cells

Gloria's rocking the natural colors these days, although last year when i saw her it was green. :cool:

I think saying that people don't post because they have jobs is just ignorant. There are many people here that are in their 40s with kids and post here. I mean, the younger generation probably doesn't know the history about Sepultura and I only got into the older Sepultura about 4 months ago, so you need to give it time. I think some people might want to market this on other forums where the CC album has been getting some positive feedback.

I post mainly in General Metal Discussion and occasionally I will venture into one of the band forums just for a change of scenery

i like sepultura but not like a die hard mainly cuz i cant afford albums

but once i heard the max and iggor are recording again

i was like WOAH this should be intresting

and i fucking love it

eyem after gettin a job now so a big music spending spreee is on the cards

:heh::heh::heh:

ill tell sami to spread the word man......:headbang:

so hopfully

the down page is just about sprted now....soulflygettin there. a few more things to be done on i.... the cav con link NEEDS to be on the RR site so ill let her know.

as for those who are running other cav con pages delete them.....there is only one cavalera conspiracy...so therefore one page...delete it now

I only found out about this forum now.

its never too late :loco::rolleyes::saint:

point taken..

Roadrunner was also supposed to announce the forum across all their sites, but they never did..

i'll spread the word around a bit more.

its not the first time roadrunner [especially] says something and never do it....that sucks....

do u guys know what happened with roadrunner and chimaira...? if u do u ll figure out what i mean..

:lol: YOU KNOW, I USED TO BE ON THE SOULBOARD A LOT. IT GOES THROUGH PERIODS OF TIMES... WHERE ITS A FEW PEOPLE, THEN A LOT OF NOOBIES, THEN A LOT LEAVE AND SO ON. THE TRUE, THEY STAY, OR COME BACK. I GO ON ANY TIME I CAN. I POST WHENEVER I GET TIME OR THINK ABOUT IT.
I DON'T CARE WHO RUNS IT AS LONG AS IT IS RUN WELL YOU KNOW???
RYANS' BEEN DOIN IT FOR A WHILE SO, PROPS 2 HIM. FUCK CENSORSHIP THOUGH HAHA!!! OLDSCHOOL' INSIDE SHIT HAHA.

HOPEFULLY YOU ALL CAN GET OUT TO D-LOW. ITS ALWAYS SPECIAL. I HAPPEN TO LIVE IN PHOENIX. HAVN'T MISSED ONE IN YEARS.

LAST YEAR WAS THE MOST SPECIAL WITH NO ONE EXCEPT KNOWING INDIVIDUALS ACTUALLY KNOWING THAT CAVALERA CONSPIRACY WAS GOING TO HIT STAGE AND DO FIRST GIG EVER!!! IT WAS AMAZING. AND IT WAS GREAT TO MEET RYAN AND SHIT AND SEE TRIBE FROM ALL OVER ROLL TO THIS HELLHOLE OF PHOENIX FOR THAT SPECIAL SHOW!!!

I HERE YA ON TYPICAL SEPUL SONGS PLAYED AND SHIT, MY FAVORITE IVE EVER SAW EM BUST OUT WERE "TROOPS OF DOOM", "INNER SELF", "SYMPTOM OF THE UNIVERSE COVER", I LOVE WHEN THEY DO A NAILBOMB TRACK AS WELL LIKE "COCKROACHES", OR SOMETHING.
"HEADUP" NORMALLY GETS PLAYED AT THE D-LOW. THAT SHITS SO SPECIAL YOU KNOW ???

"ARISE/D.E.C. MEDLEY" IS ONE OF MY FAV. I USUALLY HAVE SEEN.

TO BE HONEST THOUGH, TO ME NOTHING COMPARES TO "TROOPS OF DOOM"
AND THAT WILL ALWAYS HAVE SPECIAL MEANING TO ME WHEN THEY PLAY IT.