Where is the best place for Opeth listening?

1. in my living room...on my custom 5.1 HT system
2. on my desktop w/ 600 watt logitech/altec lansing hybrid computer speakers
3. laptop/ipod with headphones

Under the weeping moon...

Skulk, i find it odd that you advertise so much on this forum for people to come to your forum. Aren't you trying to avoid the dumbasses and the retarded posts by hanging out at the other forum? Why would you want all the people from here to come there?

wheres the best place???
how about alone in the darkest and most intimidating place youve ever been??

or maybe the opeth listening lounge...god i miss that.

Skulk, i find it odd that you advertise so much on this forum for people to come to your forum. Aren't you trying to avoid the dumbasses and the retarded posts by hanging out at the other forum? Why would you want all the people from here to come there?

a vast majority of erksylvania members started out long ago as UM members, and it is through our advertising campaigns and word of mouth that we have been able to recruit and convert people who are disillusioned by the godawful redundancy and fanboyism of this forum to the unbounded glory and free music found at erksylvania (and its previous incarnations)

I like to listen to them in my car or in my apartment or at work. Usually when I'm in the mood to listen to Opeth.

Go for a walk on a gray fall day, where the leaves are brown and the air is cool.
There you will meet your doom, I am coming home soon

1st At An Opeth Concert

2nd At Home

3rd In My Car

If the top 3 aren't possible - Anywhere Opeth music can be heard