whereis ask janne thread?

Someone had made a good suggestions for that thread (to ask only 5 question and then to wait for Janne's reply before asking new questions) which unfortunately wasn't heeded. Instead, people kept asking questions or wrote all kind of unrelated shit.

So here's another suggestions: What about having the moderator lock the thread after 5 questions? Janne being a moderator, too, he can unlock it to post his answers. That way Janne won't be inundiated with numerous questions, and people won't be able to post shit while the thread waits for Janne to answer the questions. Only drawback is that it requires some work from the moderator(s). What do you say to that? @Bobvex

Midnightblueshade said:
Someone had made a good suggestions for that thread (to ask only 5 question and then to wait for Janne's reply before asking new questions) which unfortunately wasn't heeded. Instead, people kept asking questions or wrote all kind of unrelated shit.

So here's another suggestions: What about having the moderator lock the thread after 5 questions? Janne being a moderator, too, he can unlock it to post his answers. That way Janne won't be inundiated with numerous questions, and people won't be able to post shit while the thread waits for Janne to answer the questions. Only drawback is that it requires some work from the moderator(s). What do you say to that? @Bobvex

I don't check this board everyday, but, i would get a ton of PM's saying "Can you unlock it... i need to ask something really important." and shit like that. It's annoying. i would just rather him browse the board without all the bullshit. If he wants it back up he can pm me. it's just frustrating having to sift through all the bullshit to get to the real questions.

Midnightblueshade said:

That was me, but no-one listened....

Sounds good...five decent questions and then some answers and back and forth. I'm sure most folks here are mature and smart enough to manage that.....but on second thoughts...

They're not, i suggested it, and folk just said "shut up, fuck you, i'll do what i want, i don't give a flying fuck motherfucker"

And as a result....