Where's the Anathema board?

Allan said:
The essence is in the fact that it's a meaningless chat log.

"Our wealth breeds emptiness, dadada dadada."
Maybe you will understand what is behind the lyrics of Viva Emptiness sometime. Maybe not... sorry.

btw Great Gatsby is quite o.k. The roaring twenties, everything seemed possible... but it wasn´t this way... ehh. Whatever, ever watched the movie. It is one of the best movies about a bestseller and it is very close to the book.

I somehow find myself relating well to the main character, go figure.

"It made no difference to me. Dishonesty in a woman is a thing you never blame deeply- I was casually sorry, and then I forgot"

".. for a moment I thought I loved her . But I am slow-thinking and full of interior rules that act as brakes on my desires..".

Man, I feel tragic...

Frodnat said:
Maybe you will understand what is behind the lyrics of Viva Emptiness sometime. Maybe not... sorry.

stop this "I know mental issues" bollox, it's beginning to piss me off. :yell:

And Nooooooooooooooo, it's not because you're reminding me of repressed memories that come back to choke me blaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :erk:

Allan said:
stop this "I know mental issues" bollox, it's beginning to piss me off. :yell:

And Nooooooooooooooo, it's not because you're reminding me of repressed memories that come back to choke me blaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :erk:
I haven´t said one word of repressed memories...:err:

And remember you started to say that it is meaningless, why you are relating this stuff to you? No need...

But hey, I will stop...;)

Allan said:
I somehow find myself relating well to the main character, go figure.

"It made no difference to me. Dishonesty in a woman is a thing you never blame deeply- I was casually sorry, and then I forgot"

".. for a moment I thought I loved her . But I am slow-thinking and full of interior rules that act as brakes on my desires..".

Man, I feel tragic...

Ahh... You should learn to blame women though :D

Dhatura said:
Whenever I see your nick I start to sing that bloody Fear Factory song "Descend", and you say I'm nasty :yell:

I'm sorry Dhatura, I didn't know me nick will hurt you :erk: . I apologize :worship:. What can I do to please you ?

In fact, this nick comes from a French comics "Monsieur Mardi-Gras Descendres" by Eric Liberge. Excellent.

edit :
p_lib09.gif

Dhatura said:
Ahh... You should learn to blame women though :D

I'm way beyond blaming women :eek: , I'm at the point where I fear them so much, I don't dare to blame them :loco: .

No, really, I like women too much to blame them :) .

Frodnat said:
I haven´t said one word of repressed memories...:err:

And remember you started to say that it is meaningless, why you are relating this stuff to you? No need...

But hey, I will stop...;)

You were going to at some time, one day you might realise that.

I don't relate stuff to me, sometimes I just find myself relating to stuff :Spin: .

Wasn't there a story about facial cumshot in this Kata booklet ? I'm sorry if it's not the case but I'm sure I read something about that on the Kata forum a while ago and I haven't got the CD so I can't check ...