Where's the Anathema board?

coldwave said:
well, ok, posting to forums is very addictive as long as you are within certain boundaries regarding the number of the forums. I'm in too much, so I won't post too much, because my geek-o-meter would blow up.

Coldwave, I presume you are a Katatonia fan and I presume you felt terribly offended by the outrageous and abusive use of the word 'Fuck' or its other forms on the last Kata album. Didn't you ?

exactly, and now i'll keep the wolf from the door and go ride my RMD bike :cool:

race.eend.jpg

edit: exactly was for frodnat i think

haha mehditje banned, vulgar stuff, violent behaviour :lol:

now is it a pity or am i lucky for missing it?

cedarbreed said:
How do you know Emre ? You missed it too :D

Hehe, cause Don would like to be in the middle of all action :)

Btw, there's a Hungy first name Imre, I just realized we must have nicked it from the Turks. Or maybe they forced it upon us :/

cedarbreed said:
Coldwave, I presume you are a Katatonia fan and I presume you felt terribly offended by the outrageous and abusive use of the word 'Fuck' or its other forms on the last Kata album. Didn't you ?

it seems that noone really read my posts thoroughly. i've already said, that sometimes i do use vulgarism, but not for just fun or just to fill up the place of some words i don't know, so not in vain.
Katatonia shouldn't use fuck either, but worse things happen, you know, we are through the bleak-garden-when-my-inamorato... instead of inamorata thing, so if they couldn't come up with something better... it's a shame.

Was it because I never told you
I was going away
That you waited so long
Was it because your fucking dreams

Do you really need "fucking" here? What does this add to the meaning of the song?

coldwave said:
it seems that noone really read my posts thoroughly. i've already said, that sometimes i do use vulgarism, but not for just fun or just to fill up the place of some words i don't know, so not in vain.
Katatonia shouldn't use fuck either, but worse things happen, you know, we are through the bleak-garden-when-my-inamorato... instead of inamorata thing, so if they couldn't come up with something better... it's a shame.

And how do you know it should have been inamorata ? It may be about a gay romance !

coldwave said:
I was going away
That you waited so long

Do you really need "fucking" here? What does this add to the meaning of the song?

He blames the dreams obviously. And it also adds two syllables to the text, which can help with the vocal flow.

cedarbreed said:
And how do you know it should have been inamorata ? It may be about a gay romance !

He blames the dreams obviously. And it also adds two syllables to the text, which can help with the vocal flow.

you're right, and i remember, "fuckerr" was a great success too. :)

inamorato btw is saved by the fact that the word "lover" is neither male nor female. translated to Hungarian it doesn't sound bad either: "szerető" or "szerelmem" (lover or my love) doesn't relate to man/woman.

btw translation. i proudly present the humour machine, the replacement of jokes in the 21st century: Tranexp.
www.tranexp.com:2000
(firewall may block this because of the port no. 2000)
from English to Hungarian: frenetic results. you can also try other languages, but because of the nature of ours, it is pure fun

It adds frustration.

And I think someone explained that inamorato thing once, I only vaguely remember it (sth about his love as a concept I think).

coldwave said:

I was going away
That you waited so long

Well the whole Viva Emptiness is about it. "He went too far the fucker" !!! Have you ever read about the "secret" message in the case of VE?