Where's the Anathema board?

Dhatura said:
That's fucking cool maaaan :eek: broadsiding w/your RWD car in the snow :cool:

What the fuck is an RWD car?

And where's the snow?

RDW cars only have a reverse gear: RetroWheelDrive ;)

siderea said:
by the way: rafael, my norwegian dictionary told me what a luremus is :lol:
and she brought brown cheese :ill: i'll have a taste of that tonight
hahahahaahahhahahhahahahhahah.... tell me what the dictionary says then, im corious!

argh, my world is falling apart, i should have known that you would eat the apple if it was within your range and lo! man hath falleth... again
if you see an angry ghost, in a <DELETED, wont post ads here> RWD car, madly broadsiding in the fresh snow, prepare to face the utmost nightmare.

Dhatura said:
That's why we're here. But you said you won't post any spam, so how does your post contribute to the question "Where is the Anathema board?"?

Easy: anyone who reads the last x posts can see why there is no Anathema board. I checked in to tell sg, people didn' like it, now I'm checking out in a friendly manner. That's all.

siderea said:
coldwavetje, don't you find it already addictive to post something here and read what people reply to you? :)

I told you coldwave will love it... ;) He/She seems to be a szövegláda :Smug:

Frodnat said:
I told you coldwave will love it... ;) He/She seems to be a szövegláda :Smug:

well, ok, posting to forums is very addictive as long as you are within certain boundaries regarding the number of the forums. I'm in too much, so I won't post too much, because my geek-o-meter would blow up.

coldwave said:
well, ok, posting to forums is very addictive as long as you are within certain boundaries regarding the number of the forums. I'm in too much, so I won't post too much, because my geek-o-meter would blow up.

True, I'm at work, I've got a lot of things to do (including an oral presentation to prepare for wednesday) but I'm wasting my time in this board :loco: