Where's the Anathema board?

Frodnat said:
Just accept that we are totally different. It is the age of ego-"Doom" and not the time of the good old adventures (R.I.P.) so **** seems to be more adequate now than doing good old poetry-fencing ;).

I accept. But if you use 'aggressive words', numerous time you also lose their edges. Like in pu-fi (Pulp Fiction), it's amazingly boring when everyone say "f*ck" everywhere. Another example .. @rpg.hu noone violates the other with these simple words, if you want to insult someone, you can do it better and if you don't want to... then why? It's like typing everything with CAPS LOCK ON.

Anyway (again), do what you want, just be aware that its sort of a shame and not a way to be a cool guy.

Bastet said:
i don't mind the fuck and shit- stuff, but i don't agree that words don't hurt

they can cut like a knife,...
i agree.

"words a meaningless... and forgettable..." or "words are very unnecessairy, they can only do haaaaaaaaaaaarrmmmmm..!"

I hate this kibaszott forum... kibaszott, kibaszott, kibaszott.

My first word in Hungarian and I picked out the most important one. Fascinating... :lol:

:lol: do u know how to pronounce it, Frodnat? ki-bus-ott ("ki" is like in kid, 'ott' like in motto) - means "Fucking"
see? educational forum it is. you almost able to speak a new language :D
lesson two: bazdmeg - means "fuck it"

Bambi said:
Don i think you mean refrain from failing miserably at being a smart arse.

Well, I closed this argument. Will not insult you or anybody else for being a 'simple mind'. I have much more superior things to do than wasting posts... like broadsiding w/my RWD car in the snow. :)

who was saying 'simple mind'? good luck on yer superiority day mate :p

[angelic]please rule my world with yer infinite knowledge upon which i can build my worthless, language-raping life [/angelic]

coldwave said:
Well, I closed this argument. Will not insult you or anybody else for being a 'simple mind'. I have much more superior things to do than wasting posts... like broadsiding w/my RWD car in the snow. :)

That's fucking cool maaaan :eek: broadsiding w/your RWD car in the snow :cool:

What the fuck is an RWD car?

And where's the snow?