Where's the Anathema board?

Strange how all action immediately transferred to the Anathema board again, I thought we might hang around here too. It seems most of us are as much into Antimatter as Anathema. Maybe it's the magic name effect here too.

yeah i dont get it either, i thought this board would be lively after the anathema revival but its not :(

Allan said:
Strange how all action immediately transferred to the Anathema board again, I thought we might hang around here too. It seems most of us are as much into Antimatter as Anathema. Maybe it's the magic name effect here too.
Maybe it is more light in here. The color of the background and no e-terroristic leftover...:)

Time doesn't heal all wounds, it just makes them itch less.

Amnesia heals all wounds.

Allan said:
noooo f**** off back to the anathemer board the lot of yis 4puxache :erk:

Ah, wonderful, maybe UM should let Bambi screen all new members, then he wouldn't have to spend all that time labeling people wanna-bes, mongheads, posers etc. What a big load of nothingness, E-nothingness none the less. Come to think of it, Bambi might be the biggest E-poser of all, he just has this giant smoke-screen of authenticity. Nevermind, I'm sleepy.

Light said:
Time doesn't heal all wounds, it just makes them itch less.

Amnesia heals all wounds.

Amnesia... just makes you blind... behaving like a fucking lamb crawling before the thrown of god... :ill:

No, serious, it can´t work...

Allan said:
Ah, wonderful, maybe UM should let Bambi screen all new members, then he wouldn't have to spend all that time labeling people wanna-bes, mongheads, posers etc. What a big load of nothingness, E-nothingness none the less. Come to think of it, Bambi might be the biggest E-poser of all, he just has this giant smoke-screen of authenticity. Nevermind, I'm sleepy.
i dont call peeple names, usually and I think its our meck who calls people mongheads, give out to him laddie . You're e-projecting your assumptions onto me. I feel opressed by your behaviour. :erk:

*strikes e-pose behind smokescreen* :Spin:

cockfight.jpg

:lol:

Bambi said:
i dont call peeple names, usually and I think its our meck who calls people mongheads, give out to him laddie . You're e-projecting your assumptions onto me. I feel opressed by your behaviour. :erk:

*strikes e-pose behind smokescreen* :Spin:

That's better, now if you'd just stop your sneak E-attacks, or at least make them less sneaky, might clear thing up, we'd be fine.

I don't remember Mick ever using the word mong, other than below his name, not sure about you either now that I think of it, I'm just throwing out common E-stereotypes in order to project any assumptions on to you, since I can't start to handling them on me or something. Maybe I should start mistaking not giving a fuck for confidence, seems in fashion.