Which albums do you think get the most undeserved hate?

Mort Divine

Shrine Maiden of the In-Crowd
Oct 28, 2005
Fargo, ND
I think that Tiamat's albums after Deeper Kind of Slumber are pretty damned good for what they are and do not deserve the shit they get, especially Judas Christ.

Sure, the lyrics are horrible and cringe worthy but the music is quite enjoyable.

Dark Tranquillity- Character

A lot of people say this is their first album of their demise, but I think it's quite good, actually.

Ex- I went and looked up your avatar and got some tunes from the CD. Very good stuff, will buy the CD as soon as possible :)

Zack said:
Ex- I went and looked up your avatar and got some tunes from the CD. Very good stuff, will buy the CD as soon as possible :)

:headbang: Good, they are one of the best bands to have came out of the US in years.

Megadeth - Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!

My suggestion: listen to the fucking remaster. It's like a completely different album.

Maybe you should listen to this obscure shit before you say you would rather listen to Slipknot over them?

Reroute to Remain.

What In Flames did with Clayman was tired and behind the times. They would have been worse off retreading that material again. They at least took a chance and did something somewhat experimental. The results were mixed at worst in my opinion. It's actually a diverse and rather strong album from start to finish.