Which bands are you going to see live?

Pound and Adoma at the NH Pop live event in P3, Purmerend, on the 26th of Feb.

And I bought my tickets to go see Blind Guardian on Sept 24th this year :p Haven't missed a gig of theirs in Holland yet since I got into metal. Can't let that tradition go to waste :p

Pound and Adoma at the NH Pop live event in P3, Purmerend, on the 26th of Feb.

Might join you for that one

quote=Cello;8909134]And I bought my tickets to go see Blind Guardian on Sept 24th this year :p Haven't missed a gig of theirs in Holland yet since I got into metal. Can't let that tradition go to waste :p[/quote]

Then it is a good thing they don't play 2 weeks later:lol:

Following a trip to Italy for rugby (Italy vs England), and a trip to Rotherham for Shadowland, the following are coming up

Trivium Glasgow
Frank Turner Edniburgh
Kyrbgrinder Edinburgh
Gaslight Anthem Glasgow

Well it maybe not a liver performance but nexct sunday i will get a sneak preview of the new Star One album, al demo's are still instrumental.

Sneak in a recorder somehow :p

my upcoming gigs I'll be seeing:
Paganfest (Finntroll, Equilibrium and others) - 3/13/2010, Melkweg, Amsterdam
Kamelot (+ Leaves Eyes :)() & Adagio(!!!)) - 3/27/2010, Paradiso, Amsterdam
Alex's bday party - in the late hours of 3/27/2010 or early hours of 3/28/2010, Alex's place, Purmerend
Flight of the Conchords :)D) - 4/5/2010, Melkweg, Amsterdam

Upcoming shows:

Hammerfall - 3/24
Sonata Arctica - 4/19

Both shows were good. Though Sonata was friggin' awesome last Monday. I've never seen them so on fire on stage. And I've seen them 3 times before this in 3 different countries ;)

Next ones:
Y&T - 7/17
Backstreet Boys - 8/5 (stop laughing :p)
Sonata Arctica - 9/30 in Milan, Italy (DVD recording show :D)

Their last show at the Boerderij the sound was fine, it was just at Progpower they annoyed me a little. That, and it's in the middle of my exam period, so I won't be going to that one. Have fun Astrid, let us know how the sound was this time around :)

Alex: save the 6th of June in your agenda :p You'll need to get Jonathan and Lykle to come see me play live at the Waerdse Tempel in Heerhugowaard :) We need the crowd support :)
Edit: it's a free festival, Lunapop, so if any of you want to come to see me play: feel free to! :p We're a melodic death metal band (big part melodic, small part death :p )

Their last show at the Boerderij the sound was fine, it was just at Progpower they annoyed me a little. That, and it's in the middle of my exam period, so I won't be going to that one. Have fun Astrid, let us know how the sound was this time around :)

Really i already thought it was pretty bad at their last show in the Boerderij, i liked it better last time they played in Zaandam.