Which cd did you just buy?

Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes (an amazing, amazing album)

Modest Mouse - The Moon and Antartica (I've been meaning to buy it for a while, I like it a lot, probably my favorite from that particular band).

...A bit unusual for a metal board, nonetheless, but before that I bought The Scattering of Ashes by Into Eternity, so I haven't lost me metal side. Things get harder when you have to buy everything online (and have no means of paying).

Esbjorn Svensson Trio - Tuesday Wonderland.
It's good, but lacks emotion in places. if you looks deep enough into it you'll get lost in meaning though.

Nahema - The Second Philosophy
the Blurb said "For fans of Opeth Dark Tranquillity and Mogwai!" had to be done. Fucking class album

Mississippi John hurt - The King of Blues
This guy sounded like three guitarists playing at the same time. Such an amazing personality that really speaks for tough times we all endure.

h21784a2u80.jpg

...and today I just ordered from the Omega shop:

Kampfar - Mellom Skogkledde Aaser
Kampfar - Fra Underverdenen
Kampfar - Kvass
Taake - Nattestid Ser Porten Vid
Taake - Over Bjoergvin Graater Himmerik

Any of those you would recommend? I've heard a couple of Kampfar songs when I was listening on my Darkthrone-radio @ pandora.com (at work, then) and they where good, but are they good enough to record an album without fillers?

Interested in opinions on Taake too.

I haven't received the Kampfar yet but my bet would be get Mellom and the other two is for die-hards of folk black. Then again I haven't heard the albums already...

As of Taake...I only have Hordaland Doedskvade and I give it a well deserved 9.5/10. The other will be received by mail along with the Kampfar stuff. I'll keep you posted.

HELNORSK SVARTMETALL!!!

:headbang: HELNORSK SVARTMETAL!!! :headbang:

I feel so proud :cry: .

@ Child of Time: Every Taake cd is simply great, you shall listen to them all! I am the proud owner of the Taake Box, limited edition 888 :)p ) copies, which includes the following LPs:

Nattestid Ser Porten Vid
Over Bjoergvin Graater Himmerik
Helnorsk Svartmetall

and a lovely Taake shirt :headbang: .

My favourite one of the previous 3 is "Over Bjoergvin Graater Himmerik," it's just simply wonderful.

I haven't bought any cds recently, heck I just bought like 40 in Europe :headbang: :rolleyes: :loco: , so this week I bought 2 mechas, the "Ingram Special Shinohara AV-98 Patrol Labor Variation Set," and "The O, Jupitoris Prototype Mobile Suit."

Ahhh can't wait to build them :) . Maybe on Saturday :) .

The new The End wasnt avaiable in the 2 biggest Cdstores in munich:mad:
so I bought Boysetsfire-The Misery Index instead.
hey daniel have fun with the mechas and your dozens of cds from europe:kickass: I always get cool reaction by the people when I talk about our surreal trip into nowwhere:)

Joe Satriani -- Crystal Planet.

I lost about 200 CD's in the whole Katrina ordeal and I'm just starting to replace them. I forgot how good Satriani can be. This stuff is killer.