Which cd did you just buy?

Thee Maldoror Kollective - Pilot (Man With the Meat Machine)

I just ordered that from the only internet shop that sells it, which is located in Italy. Here I go for another 12 days of waiting.

12 is just fine. Three months - thats teh real living hell.

My recent buys:

Amon Amarth - Once Sent from the Golden Hall
Amon Amarth - Versus the World
Arcturus - The Sham Mirrors
Ephel Duath - The Painters Palette

Pain of Salvation - Scarsick
Anna Ternheim - Separation Road 2cd limited
Sturmgeist - Über

The devil made me do it. It's like, I'm supposedly saving cash, then I go "omagad I wants these CDs".
Oooh three hard days of waiting. It'll all be ok once I get to read all the lyrics, stare at the booklets, listen to Cribcaged/London/Today Is a Good Day...I so hate not finding lyrics for the Ternheim and Sturmgeist albums. It's good for sales not to have them lying around on the Internet.

Pain of Salvation - Scarsick
Anna Ternheim - Separation Road 2cd limited
Sturmgeist - Über

The devil made me do it. It's like, I'm supposedly saving cash, then I go "omagad I wants these CDs".
Oooh three hard days of waiting. It'll all be ok once I get to read all the lyrics, stare at the booklets, listen to Cribcaged/London/Today Is a Good Day...I so hate not finding lyrics for the Ternheim and Sturmgeist albums. It's good for sales not to have them lying around on the Internet.

Exactly. Im glad you succumbed to the temptation. I stopped downloading stuff, because I simply couldnt find the time to listen to those piles of music. Now Im buying the albums I want one by one, and the relationship is totally different. I drool over the booklets, and have the chance to actually give the album the time to soak into me.

Amorphis - Eclipse :headbang:
Elenium - For Giving - For Getting :)

I ordered them from The End, and they were shipped from the US via NZ to Europe :loco:
But one of the best things about this is, that due to the Dollar-Euro relation (and a low store-price to start with), two CDs including shipping cost only 9 Euros each :cool:

The Amorphis-one (in Jewelcase) even had the Bonussong which is also on the European Digipak.

I recently bought the dark tranquilllity character cd and i love it. these guys are geniouses to put that kind of keyboard stuff in heavy metal.

*// Sim Free Mobile Phones & Apple iPods for Free ! //*

Click here to find out more .... http://www.xpango.com?ref=90106146

I ordered them from The End, and they were shipped from the US via NZ to Europe :loco:
But one of the best things about this is, that due to the Dollar-Euro relation (and a low store-price to start with), two CDs including shipping cost only 9 Euros each :cool:

i have also already bought cd there, and it was always cheaper than buying them in the local music store :p The first time i ordered there, i was in the USA, and within one week, the cd was already there. And they really have a gigantic choice of cd you cant find anywhere else :)

i have also already bought cd there, and it was always cheaper than buying them in the local music store :p The first time i ordered there, i was in the USA, and within one week, the cd was already there. And they really have a gigantic choice of cd you cant find anywhere else :)

Yes, they have most stuff, and a lot of rare items, too. They even have CDs of bands that don´t have US-distribution; they´d just order them wholesale from Europe anyways, I guess. Also they are friendly folks and even if 1 $ will be equalling 1 € again, the prices as such are still good.

Nowadays it takes almost two weeks for the mail to arrive, but that is absolutely worth 50% reduction ;) Also sometimes amazon doesn´t have things in stock, and you would wait equally long.
I rarely buy from local music stores (which would be only Saturn and Media Markt anyways, no small metal store around), because they seldom have what I want, and everywhere is only being played crappy cheap techno through the speakers, I can´t bear it :ill:
Instead I mailorder most things, from various stores, also Nuclear Blast or emp, and often from abroad if the CD is not released in Germany at all.

NP: This Song

I rarely buy from local music stores (which would be only Saturn and Media Markt anyways, no small metal store around), because they seldom have what I want, and everywhere is only being played crappy cheap techno through the speakers, I can´t bear it :ill:

there is only one cool local cd store that i know of here. They really have lots of metal cd: hot shots record. They were in Wacken, in the Metal Market. But anyway, i have no money for cds now...