Which cd did you just buy?

Hrm, so now I'm addicted to iTunes. (Who knows how I managed to keep myself away from drugs - with a personality like mine, I'd be dead now.)

Picked up two tracks off the newest Theatre of Tragedy. Meh, not bad.

Picked up an album by some band 'Ra' that I had rated well on yahoo about 4 years ago. Not quite what I thought I would have liked back then, but still not awful.

Therion - Siren of the Woods. Had heard it before, so I knew what to expect. Still love it.

Probably gonna grab some Gardenian today, maybe some other stuff. Gonna try to rebuild my collection back when I had about 15g of music. Just have to make sure I don't buy cds I still have the hard copy of...

~kov.

Edit: Forgot I picked up a few Andrew W.K. tunes as well. I don't think I really need to explain myself on that one.

I ordered these from Relapse:

Gorod - Neurotripsticks
Gorod - Leading Vision
Solefald - Black for Death (for 12 bucks, fuck EU and its stupid market policy, Ill do my shopping in USD)

bloodbath- nightmares made flesh
dark tranquillity - the gallery deluxe edition

just got them today noon :D im happy i did the shopping lol i really can tell you this 2 bands are awesome!

this week I bought...:

Bal Sagoth: The Power Cosmic :headbang:

Time´s Forgotten: A Relative Moment of Peace

:headbang: :headbang:

I won't buy any cds before I get to Europe hehe, gotta save some cash :p .

I just picked up two cds from one of my new favorite "College Campus" popularities, TV on the Radio, I just bought Return to Cookie Mountain and Desperate Youth, Bloodthirsty Babes. The latter is older and better IMO, but both deserve a listen.

Incubus - Light Grenades (Download... sorry hehe)

I'm listening to it right now, and it's really good for now... (Only heard the first song though hehehe)

Well I've bought quite a few recently, but worthy of mention are

Dark Suns - Existence! MY GOGOODOSOSOWTFF!!L!£ML! Fucking amazing album. Seriously. I just thought in my head "Dark Suns"...Bet theres a band called that... then I just bought existence kinda knowing it would be good, but not realising it would be one of the coolest fucking albums I've heard in ages.

Killswitch Engage - As Day Light Dies... The band - Day Light Dies are kinda losing out cos of this. now searching day light dies brings up KsE on everything. Homos. The album is good, but not a tupence on Alive or Just Breathing or the First album. Far superior to Alive or just breathing though.

Dark Suns - Existence! MY GOGOODOSOSOWTFF!!L!£ML! Fucking amazing album. Seriously. I just thought in my head "Dark Suns"...Bet theres a band called that... then I just bought existence kinda knowing it would be good, but not realising it would be one of the coolest fucking albums I've heard in ages.

One of the few German bands with potential. I saw them live when they supported Katatonia and Before The Dawn a few years ago. Back then they were pretty heavily Opeth-ed, but in a good way. I haven´t heard the latest stuff but I´m sure they´ve developed very well since then. The only thing that is a bit strange is the singing drummer, because even though he does both excellently, it is a bit weird in a live situation. I think bands need a front-person.