In the last few months I got...

Darkthrone -- Ravishing Grimness
Gehenna -- Murder
Hecate Enthroned -- Dark Requiems and Unsilent Massacre
Iced Earth -- Alive in Athens
Nile -- In the Beginning
Satyricon -- Ten Horns Ten Diadems
Sentenced -- Frozen

I now want all releases by Sentenced, Satyricon, Darkthrone, Nile, and David Gray (along with his biography book--not available here)... but that won't happen as I'll never track down the singles and rare items. I also seldom buy anything (only recently have I bought a few things)... so yeah. It'll take me a while.

@Tranquillian: Eeek.Whoa, that is a lot of items and quite an admirable list.... Are you single and looking? j/k ;p

mousewings said:
@Tranquillian: Eeek.Whoa, that is a lot of items and quite an admirable list.... Are you single and looking? j/k ;p

Yes, how did you know? ;)
I have my sights on someone though.

Tranquillian said:

Haven't we all my friend, haven't we all...

I've got a classmate who has got a friend who's kind of fucked up in his quest for the ultimate cd-collection. He's officially addicted an all, however, he buys all kinds of obscure records. I haven't seen his collection but I've been told that you can find everything from the latest pop records to titles like; "Absolute Death - the funeral classics" and such... Not that I'm trying to say that you're fucked up but you know, you're almost there! ;)

Iron Maiden - Wildest dreams 3 track cd single
Iron Maiden - Wildest dreams 4 track dvd single
Anthrax - Taking the music back cd single
Emperor - Scattered ashes - A decade of emperial wrath 2 cd
Himinbjörg - Haunted shores
Himinbjörg - In the raven's shadow

Anyone else having problems with The End onlne? I was ging to order the Detonation vinyl, but it wouldn't load after a few minutes, which happens every time I go there...

Actually, yes I just today had a problem. I ordered 2 CD's on the 29th which were fulfilled, but I jsut got an e-mail saying that the order # blah blah blah was fulfilled but it has no albums or $ totals listed. And yet it says that it billed my credit card on the eb site. So I don't know what the hell is going on.

It said they were undergoing "routine maintenence", but I've gone to the website at least two dozen time this year and I got the smae thing every time...

And I want te Detonation vinyl since I hae their entire discogrpahy so far :)

Anathema - The Silent Enigma
In Flames - Trigger EP
Opeth - Deliverance
My Dying Bride - The Dreadful Hours

Tranquillian said:
Dark Tranquillity Damage Done promo 1/10/2003
Dark Tranquillity Enter Suicidal Angels promo 1/10/2003
Dark Tranquillity Haven Promo CD 1/16/2003
Dark Tranquillity Skydancer /w Of Chaos And Eternal Night US reissue 1/10/2003
Dark Tranquillity The Gallery 10' box 6/5/2003
Dark Tranquillity The Gallery promo 1/10/2003
Dark Tranquillity The Mind's I 10' box 1/10/2003

Since you live in sthlm; you didn´t find that stuff in any shop here, did you?

i'll buy

justin sullivan - navigating by the stars

as soon as another cd springs into my mind so i get the >20? total on amazon for free shipping

Tebus said:
Yes you do. It should be your number one goal in life right now. Frozen is almost sacred for me though.
Ahead of finding my dream guy....? Okay. :p

Tranquillian said:
Yes, how did you know? ;)
Same with me... :)

MP-AKK said:
I've got a classmate who has got a friend who's kind of fucked up in his quest for the ultimate cd-collection. He's officially addicted an all, however, he buys all kinds of obscure records. I haven't seen his collection but I've been told that you can find everything from the latest pop records to titles like; "Absolute Death - the funeral classics" and such...
Hmm... I know someone like that too. He pays all this money for obscure/rare recordings of his favourite artists. Very costly (eg. he spend $64 not including shipping for a 4-track CD from Germany), but he has boasting rights. :)

@Steve and Tebus: inquire about it and chase them for exact dates/facts of what happened to your money and when your orders are going to come. I did that before, it took a long time (1/2 a year) to get my order sorted (maybe this may be a reason I never buy things online anymore...), but it worked. Hopefully both your orders will take a lot less time to process than mine.

Recent acquisitions:
David Gray -- A New Day at Midnight

oddly enough:
Coldplay -- Parachutes
Coldplay -- A Rush of Blood to the Head

I ended up getting the Arch Enemy CD I ordered, but the Kreator CD I ordered never came through. When I got the AE album in the mail, I got a computer print out which looked like it was straight off of the internet which seemed to imply that I got a refund. But I'm not totally sure. I'm gonna wait for my credit card bill and see what happened.