Which cd did you just buy?

"Verenpisara - Aamunodottaja" :p had to buy it cause Santeri, Niku and Tomi from Amorphis play in it :oops: it's a damn good cd, though.. i'm all addicted :p Verenpisara is finnish "adult rock"

"Don Huonot - Don Huonot" :p haven't listened to it yet, but i know it's a good cd

i ordered "Blazing Eternity - A World To Drown In" this week :p gonna get it on monday or tuesday i guess

I just ordered:
- Apocalyptica's "Reflections"
- Nightwish's "Oceanborn"
- Evergrey's "Recreation Day" and
- Izzy's "Ascolta" (for the classical part of me. ;))

On a side note, I also ordered Dark Tranquillity's "Live Damage", but that's a DVD, now isn't it? ;)

Dark Tranquillity - Live Damage
Dark Tranquillity - Haven (Japan import)
Dark Tranquillity - The Gallery (Korea import)

Miolo said:
Edge of Sanity - Crimson II

i'm a bit puzzled by the tracklist, but it isn't a great matter since the album is so great. :Spin:

Miolo

Isn't it the same like Opera's are.. build up?
It's one song, isnt it? :lol:
I like it :)
(Havent got the original though, mind)
(I aint got noooooo ..money :Smug: )

/Waz

Tebus said:
It's incredible! That version of Behind Space is just...
!:worship: Behind Space
I love it too. The acoustic bit at the end is awesome. That album is so different compared to the rest of their albums.

Incendiare said:
I love it too. The acoustic bit at the end is awesome. That album is so different compared to the rest of their albums.
Hmm... I was just talking to my friend about that. I think that and The Jester Race are fairly similar. And then Whoracle is quite a bit different.

Yeah, they're similar, but Lunar Strain has female vocals and violins, but you're right, they share the strongest relationship when it comes to similarity with IF albums.