Which cd did you just buy?

DragonLady1 said:
yesterday:
Sentenced - The Funeral Album
System Of A Down - Mesmerize
NIN - With Theeth

cool, these where just the cds I was listening today in mediamarkt, together with the new turbonegro.
system is nice but dont know if I should buy it, the NIN was to expensive(17€) and the turbonegro not so much my taste of music.But the Sentenced is really good, I wthink Im gonna buy it this week
but I bought the new JESU album , the new project of justin broadrick,the founder of godflesh.interesting music.

how is it like?
hm I got the NIN album for 14 euros here, its oke I think :) but the sentenced album was a bit expensive, but I just had to get it (oke, I had a copy of it before but since it was/is one of my favorite bands I just wanted the original)

just bought:
mors principium est - the unborn
aborted - archaic abbatoir
vnv nation - matter + form (later signed by ronan and mark)
noumena - absence
sentenced - the funeral album

seems like there's a good amount of ppl who likes vnv nation here

DragonLady1 said:
hm I got the NIN album for 14 euros here
wow 14 euro is about $17 and I can get that same cd here for $9.99 which is about 8 euro

I just got 12 AC/DC cds the remastered versions in the digi
High Voltage
Dirty Deads Done Dirt Cheap
Powerage
Let there be Rock
If You want Blood You've got it
Highway to Hell
Back in Black
For Those about to Rock,We salute You
Fly on the Wall
Who Made Who
the Razors Edge
Live(2 cd version)

what about klimt1918? the few mp3s i heard weren't so interesting, but i really like listening to novembre. is all of their stuff mellow?

My cousin got me the soundtrack to Star Wars Episode III. It comes with a killer DVD. The DVD does a better job explaning the story of Star Wars than the movie itself.

Cool. Look forward to talkin' Metal with ya. As far as the new Suidakra goes, it's very good. Although, it did have to grow on me a bit. Their old stuff I liked as soon as I heard it and it wasn't long until they were one of my favorite bands. On the new album the vocals are a bit different and there is less of a folk sound to the album. At first I thought the songs were a bit chunkier and less melodic then before. The more I listen to it the better it gets. There's tons of melody and great riffs on this album. So, I would recommend picking it up if you can.

Bruce Dickinson - Tyranny of souls : King´s new solo album!!! Master piece, once again!
Diablo - Elegance in Black: PERRRRKELE!
Shape of Despair: shades of... : hmmm...Can it get any slower??? zzz...
Sentenced - Everfrost ( single )

dark tranquillity - the gallery, deluxe edition
dark tranquillity - the mind's i, deluxe edition
gåte - jygri + statt opp

the deluxe editions look awesome, especially the gallery :)