Which cd did you just buy?

My last trip at the Record Runner was a very fructuous one :

:worship: Therion - Beyond Sanctorum :worship:

:worship: Primordial - The Gathering Wilderness :worship:

:worship: Swallow The Sun - The Morning Never Came :worship:

solefald said:
well as everyone is talking about swallow the sun I checked their homepage and the samples there sound really interesting. must check their record next time/year

If it keeps going on like this, we should rename the forum DT/Swallow The Sun :loco:

Slipknot - Slipknot (I just love this album)
Amon amarth - Fate of norns (it was cheap...)
Dark tranquillity - The mind's I (+the songs from enter suicidal angels :Spin: )

And the best should come soon, the gallery deluxe edition :kickass:

The shopping spree goes on! Today I got meself :

Primordial - Spirit the Earth Aflame
Primordial - Storm Before Calm
Swallow The Sun - Ghosts of Loss

Into Eternity- Buried in Oblivion (is that the right name?)

I am in fucking love with the first track... I have to admit I haven't gotten past that one yet because I bought about 10 cd's at the same time. Here they are:

Cryptopsy- None so Vile (especially good)
Cryptopsy- Once was Not (holy shit does anyone know how Flo does the blast beats on Carrionshine?)
Norther- Mirror of Madness
Sonata Arctica- Ecliptica (extremely good)
Vile- The New Age of Chaos (a little boring, but I haven't listened to it much)
Hypocrisy- Virus (the fucking best)
Strapping Young Lad- City

I swear to god that is the last time I buy more than one CD at a time. I can't even remember whats by what. I'll just limit myself to four CDs a month? Sounds good.

I have to pay more attention to what i buy. Once i bought "Skydancer / Of chaos" when i could have bought "The gallery", which is so much better, and since then "Skydancer / Of chaos" has always been at the store and "The gallery" hasn't. I had to download the entire "Gallery" because of that, and it was a pain in the ass.

I know how you feel, I could've bought Projector, but decided not to. Now it seems to have run away from the CD store...

UndoControl said:
scaleo: I've said it a hundred times (i've counted them ;)) and i'll say it again: DT's best album, and one of the best albums ever, in my opinion.
Nope, it ain't bad ;)