Which cd did you just buy?

viktor krum is a character off harry potter and the actor who's playing him in GoF is totally a new metal singer. the proud sons of durmstrang should be the title of a record.

Oh, thanks. See, that's what happens when one dislikes Harry Potter: one is unversed, thus one asks for information (unknowingly that it is HP that we're talking about), thus one gets more information than one thought he would, thus one learns more. :) Cool. I should keep up the ignorance. ;)

@Undo, the audiopart of the Live damage DVD is on the second disc of the exposure-album.get this one and you have one cd full of DT-live
and for the character videos, Im to lazy to wirl with software to rip videosounds, I alaways use a simple cable and the mic of my laptop to record them live with windows audiorecorder. simple and works well.must work with all soundcards with micro-input

@Solefald: Your screenname, avatar, sig... everything... reminds me how I went to the music store the other day to get their new album but it's still not out in NA yet. Ugh.

@indicare yeah I had the same problems when the album came out this november here in germany, I went each day to the record store to find nothing there. I got my copy 3 weeks ago, finally.
try to get it through internet, the end or another metal specialized online store...perhaps they have it as import

sole:

I know, i have that [the "Exposures"] cd. But the other day i was downloading stuff on LimeWire and i saw something like "Dark Tranquillity - 12 - Insanity's crescendo (live)" and i was like "wtf? IC is #8 on the Expo cd, not #12...", so i downloaded it and found out it was recorded at the same gig in Krakow but not the track from the Expo cd (Mikael said the "you know, we've been doing this for a couple of years now...." thing he says before "Indifferent suns", but he said the complete thing and not the modified/edited short version that appears in "Exposures". Besides, on iTunes it said it was from the "Live damage" album, so i figured it's the original "Live damage" audio and not the edited thing on "Exposures"). So now i'm hooked and i want to download or get the whole thing. I've got IC and "Zodijackyl".

And the live bonus "Character" content i was talking about is the "live in Gothenburg or some other place" stuff that comes in the digipack which was not distributed in Mexico.

--

edit: IC is #10, not #8. But it doesn't make any difference for the purpose of this post.

UndoControl said:
sole:

I know, i have that [the "Exposures"] cd. But the other day i was downloading stuff on LimeWire and i saw something like "Dark Tranquillity - 12 - Insanity's crescendo (live)" and i was like "wtf? IC is #8 on the Expo cd, not #12...", so i downloaded it and found out it was recorded at the same gig in Krakow but not the track from the Expo cd (Mikael said the "you know, we've been doing this for a couple of years now...." thing he says before "Indifferent suns", but he said the complete thing and not the modified/edited short version that appears in "Exposures". Besides, on iTunes it said it was from the "Live damage" album, so i figured it's the original "Live damage" audio and not the edited thing on "Exposures"). So now i'm hooked and i want to download or get the whole thing. I've got IC and "Zodijackyl".

And the live bonus "Character" content i was talking about is the "live in Gothenburg or some other place" stuff that comes in the digipack which was not distributed in Mexico.

interesting what you tell me about the live Damage vs exposures thing. In knew that there were some edited songs(f.e. they cut undocontrol from the exposures and put it to the LTA) but I never heard from other differences between LD and EXP, lost songs or cuted speech.
UPDATE: I compared LD with EXP and on LD(which I dont have yet:yell: )there is the Intro figured as an extra track and unDOcontrol is there)
but would be interesting what you find out, good luck

Yea, the intro is another thing. Is it a song or just Mikael saying something or what? And on "Exposures", precisely where "Undo control" would have been, they edited what Mikael said so it would kind of fit together and sound like they didn't leave anything out.

I'll tell you if i find out anything else.

The tracklisting of Live Damage is:

1. Intro
2. The Wonders at Your Feet
3. The Treason Wall
4. Hedon
5. White Noise / Black Silence
6. Haven
7. Punish My Heaven
8. Monochromatic Stains
9. UnDo Control
10. Indifferent Suns
11. Format C: for Cortex
12. Insanity's Crescendo
13. Hours Passed in Exile
14. The Sun Fired Blanks
15. Damage Done
16. Lethe
17. Not Built to Last
18. ThereIn
19. Zodijackyl Light
20. Final Resistance
21. Outro - Ex Nihilo

Plus the extra-shows from Essen, Athens and Paris.

Now, as far as I can hear, the only things changed between Live Damage and Exposures are the edited speeches between the songs and the removal of UnDo Control from the latter.

Oh, and the intro is just keyboard-stuff that leads to The Wonders at Your Feet. Pretty much what they've used on some tours.

-Villain

Villain: Thanks. The Essen+Athens+Paris shows mean i'll have to get 30-40 songs to have the complete audio portion of "Live damage" as it appears on the dvd, not as it appears on "Expo". The sound is a bit different (i'm assuming the reason is the "Expo" cd was equalized and edited while the dvd was just ripped to mp3 by someone who strangely never seems to be online on LimeWire), and the edited speeches are quite interesting (at least what i've heard). And the crowd in "Zodijackyl" is even funnier on the dvd than on "Expo".

So is the "intro" thing the keyboard stuff you can hear before "The wonders" in "Expo" or is there something before that, something which didn't appear on "Expo"?

I just bought:

Nile - In Their Darkened Shrines
Karl Sanders - Saurian Meditation
Ulver - Perdition City
Sear - Begin The Celebrations Of Sin
Vital Remains - Dawn Of The Apocalypse
Skyfire - Mind Revolution
Kiuas - The Spirit Of Ukko

KryptoN said:
I just bought:
Ulver - Perdition City
Skyfire - Mind Revolution
Kiuas - The Spirit Of Ukko

Excellent. I absolutely love Kiuas and I look forward to their new album!

Nile... Meh, I was really disappointed with that release. I hope you enjoy it better than I did.