Which cd did you just buy?

St. Anger and Enthrone darkness triumphant

St. Anger is really good! You have to listen to the songs many times. First i think it sucked but when i have listen to the ablum about 7 times i think it is very good!

Yeah, I lived the very same thing with the hit song "Macarena", but it took me about 12 times to start liking such piece of shit. :rolleyes:

|ngenius (St. Something)

Reactions: Ormir
Sonata Arctica - Winterheart's Guild

and got Children Of Bodom - Hate Crew Deathroll as a present :D

@Sami: hihihihi, your lil' secrets revealed :eek: :lol: now everybody knows that you have the habit of cross-dressing and acting like a high school girl while giggling :D

VultureCulture said:
the point on this copy protection is that you'd have to buy a new cdrom drive or at least update the firmware, for it reads the cd and assumes it's full of garbage since the first blocks are unreadable junk.
an ordinary cd player which can't play data cds sa well isn't interested in these first pieces of data, and simply skips them and plays the cd.

except for my stupid discman which gets stuck in second 9 in every song of the new blind guardian live album...I went to change the album but with the new copy it happened the same...then I tried to check what was it so amazing of second 9 in each song for it to play it and play it all the time...still I haven't reached a decent conclussion :p

Got Manilla Road - Crystal Logic in the mail the other day.
Cool traditional metal with an epic flair and a singer that goes way beyond singing nasally. :Spin:

NP: Moonlyght - Progressive Darkness

i bought a "forces@work" ep. i saw this band live and i must admit that i've never ever seen someone drumming like that. really... don't brag with hyperspeed black metal bands, mike portnoy or meshuggah. this drummer totally blew me. i will burn my drumkit. it's useless. :sniff:

@TGW: That's rough. Damn the firing bastards. I would've gotten Evergrey - Recreation Day, but the album was $19.9friggin9 so I decided to order it soon. Chain music stores :bah: .

My fav cdstore
STUDIO 2000
So when youre in Uden -> Buy something there :D
Heheh
Nice people there, lots of good music..
(I always put DT in front of the other albums :$ :$)(heeh)(anyyyywayyyy)
And theyre not too expensive.. Around 17.25-18.15 Euros for an album.. :)

AND STILL I am too poor.. :(
*poor poor me*
*really poor me* ;)

[edit] Please say Wazoo, not TGW, it makes me think of "The Great Wolf" or "The Grand Wizard" :/ ;)

I just got The Gallery promo CD - a nice black cardboard-sleeve with the cool Niklas-made picture (as seen near the end of the regular The Gallery booklet) in the front. And it has Edenspring correctly spelled in the back. :) A nice addition to my collection! :cool:

-Villain (np: Dark Tranquillity - The Gallery - "The Dividing Line")