Which cd did you just buy?

Camel - Camel
Camel - Mirage

Just ordered these from play.com for a grand total of £8.98 altogether, including postage. How delightfully cheap.

There once was a man called Hugh
Who came down with a rare bout of 'flu
It wasn't the cough
That most ticked him off
But the mess he made when up he threw

I just bought :eek:ld man's child-The Pagan Prosperity
old man's child-Born Of The Flickering
I pretty much like old stuff of OMC.

Galder rules.

dark tranquillity - Focus Shift single (stumbled upon in Relapse)

I understand you never go into malls because you're far too suave, but Hot Topic couldn't give those away. I bought two, one for myself and one for a friend, at a whopping 0.99$ a copy, and I still find one or two lying around every once in a while.

About to purchase after paycheck clears:

Between the Buried and Me: Colors
Meshuggah: ObZen (IDK if any of you frequent the Metal Archives, but the album is MUCH better than its' reviews there)
Porcupine Tree: Nil Recurring

I understand you never go into malls because you're far too suave, but Hot Topic couldn't give those away. I bought two, one for myself and one for a friend, at a whopping 0.99$ a copy, and I still find one or two lying around every once in a while.

I live in Center City, last time I've been to a mall was, actually, years ago, so - no, I didn't have a chance to check out Hot Topic.

I live in Center City, last time I've been to a mall was, actually, years ago, so - no, I didn't have a chance to check out Hot Topic.

Although I was kidding, I figured - that's why I wrote it. Besides, you really don't strike me as the type to go to a mall. Something tells me you'd find it quite pointless, and not only because you can go elsewhere for goods. I did hear the Valley Forge mall is very nice outside of the Christmas season, though.

Although I was kidding, I figured - that's why I wrote it. Besides, you really don't strike me as the type to go to a mall. Something tells me you'd find it quite pointless, and not only because you can go elsewhere for goods. I did hear the Valley Forge mall is very nice outside of the Christmas season, though.

I live around 21st and Walnut in Philly and work at 15th and Walnut... so let's see what shops are down the street:

La Colombe for my morning coffee
Rittenhouse Park
Barnes and Noble
H&M
Urban Outfitters
Lucky Brand
City Sports
GAP
Diesel
GUESS
Armani
Lacoste
Banana Republic

On Chestnut, around the block:

FYE
Borders
Macy's

So... why the fuck would I be stuck in traffic for an hour to get to some mall, when everything I need is spreaded within 5 blocks of walking distance on my way to the office? :)

Sounds like you have quite a nice set-up :). That's a (relatively) good neighborhood and a good place to be. Better than NJ.

I lived in Cape May for several years, so I know what you mean :) Hamilton Mall was the place to be :lol:

I'm kinda pissed off at the FYE - I couldn't get a 30 Days of Night Blu-Ray on the day of release (actually, it showed up there only on Sunday that week, even the one at The Gallery didn't have it), so I ended up buying one at Borders that Friday.

Fortunately, they had No Country For Old Men on Blu today. But sometimes I wonder what the fuck is wrong with this City.

Alice Cooper - Muscle Of Love
Alice Cooper - Goes To Hell
Alice Cooper - Love It To Death
Alice Cooper - Lace & Whiskey
Alice Cooper - Welcome To My Nightmare

Very high on Cooper right now :)

Bob Dylan - Bringing It All Back Home
Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland
Led Zeppelin - III
Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon
The Who - My Generation
Frank Zappa - Hot Rats

Going back in time even further, the more I do, the more I like it.

BTW, am I the only posting here?

Atm, you are the only one.

Last CDs I ordered:
Ulver
# Perdition City - Music to an Interior Film (2000)
# Lyckantropen Themes (Filmsoundtrack, 2002)
# A Quick Fix of Melancholy EP (2003)
# Svidd Neger (Filmsoundtrack, 2003)
# Blood Inside (2005)
# Shadows of the Sun (2007)