Votes: 9 12.3%
  • That's just noise!

Votes: 33 45.2%
  • How can you listen to that?

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • You think they're GOOD musicians?

Votes: 23 31.5%

• Total voters
Haha oh damn I didn't see the damn options up there..whoops..okay lets see.."That's just noise" will definitely take the cake. Dumb fucks.

Mark said:
But it's an *ignorant* opinion :) Which means they're not entitled to it at all! :D

:zombie:

This is untrue, they are entitled to it, I just have no respect for their judgement or the basis of their views ;) Everyone has the right to have an opinion on something, no matter how ill-informed or ignorant they are of the subject in question. :)

But, even if they aren't entitled to it, why should it annoy you? You're the one that listens to the music, why does it matter to you what they think? :err: (rhetorical you, not Mark :p )

:zombie: :zombie:

Ignorance should be squashed! Ignorant opinions even more so! I have no problem with opinions that differ from mine, provided they're intelligent and informed ones :)

And it bothers me because opinions bases on a lack of knowledge of the subject do not deserve to be voiced! Therefore, they should (as lots of UMers like to say these days) STFU! :p

Mark said:
Ignorance should be squashed! Ignorant opinions even more so! I have no problem with opinions that differ from mine, provided they're intelligent and informed ones :)

And it bothers me because opinions bases on a lack of knowledge of the subject do not deserve to be voiced! Therefore, they should (as lots of UMers like to say these days) STFU! :p

I never said you had a problem with opinions that differed from yours, so FAILUROSITY to you on that one :p

If they should STFU you're taking away their right to free speech, a concept I am most firmly a believer and supporter of :saint: It would be very nice if ignorance was squashed, but we're humans, that will never happen! :zombie:

Pretty much what Russell said.

I don't waste my anger on such closed-mindedness. People who won't give something a chance just because it's different, are unlikely to enjoy many great things in life, so they lose out in the end. :)