Which SymX Euro show(s) are you attending? (2 of 2)

Which SymX Euro show(s) will you be attending?

• Oct 21, 2007 - Munich, Germany - Tonhalle (w/ Dream Theater)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oct 22, 2007 - Erlangen, Germany - Stadthalle (w/ Dream Theater)

• Oct 25, 2007 - Bologna, Italy - Land Rover Arena (Paladozza) (w/ Dream Theater)

• Oct 27, 2007 - Andria, Italy - Palasport (w/ Dream Theater)

• Nov 03, 2007 - Madrid, Spain - Palacio de Deportes (w/ Dream Theater)

• Nov 06, 2007 - Toulouse, France - Le Phare (w/ Dream Theater)

• Nov 07, 2007 - Nancy, France - Zenith (w/ Dream Theater)

• Nov 11, 2007 - Blackburn, UK - King George's Hall (w/ Dream Theater)

• Total voters

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Sorry I didn't get this up sooner..here's where you can post which show(s) you'll be attending, make plans to ride together or crash together or just hook up for drinks or coffee or whatever. There are 2 threads, so if the show you're going to isn't listed here, try the other one.

I saw you guys in Atwerp Lotto Arena with Dream Theater:kickass:. First time I saw you live. Shitty sound material they gave you, but your class concured. What an energy, what a voice. Your last CD is my nr 1 all times:headbang:. Pitty You don't tour with Epica in Belgium because they are one of my favorites too. Hope to see you back soon as main act with top sound material. Keep on writting these unbelievable music.:worship:

I saw Sym X guys in Newport, and I've got to say, great gig, just totally spot on in every respect. I urge them to come back to the UK, anywhere will do, I'll travel far and wide for those guys. Pass the message on Jax :p