Which US Sym X show(s) will you be going to? (1 of 2)

Which US SymX show(s) will you be going to?

• 08 April, 2008 - Quebec City, QUE - Imperial de Quebec

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Hadn't posted a poll for the US shows yet since the they're still a bit far off, but I guess the interest is there, so here we go! This thread covers the first half of the US tour..see the 2 of 2 thread for the rest of the shows.

Please use these threads to post about the show(s) you're going to so that we don't end up with a dozen different 'are you going to this show?' threads.

So let us know..which US show(s) are you going to? You can use these threads to find a ride, arrange a pre-show meetup, tell us about the show you went to, or whatever.. :)

And if you get photos of the show, be sure to post them in the Show us your SymX photos! (not for the dialup challenged..) thread!

I asked our management about that a couple of days ago & he says they've told him they will be there no matter what.

St. Pete...April 30th!! Since I dragged half of my un-educated friends to see them at Gigantour, I've converted every one. Well, actually Symphony X did!!

My friends Antithesis are opening so I definitely recommend going, it's gonna be a great night :)
Oh maaaannn! I wish I still lived in PA for the following reasons:

1.) SX + Antithesis was one of my favorite concerts ever.
2.) Last time SX came to that club we managed to get an opening spot.

Oh maaaannn! I wish I still lived in PA for the following reasons:

1.) SX + Antithesis was one of my favorite concerts ever.
2.) Last time SX came to that club we managed to get an opening spot.

You opened for them last summer? And I missed it? Wow I suck..I miss a lot while sitting on the bus with the guys.

:headbang: MOKENA!! :headbang:

I don't know any local bars there, but I want to party before hand. Does Sym X party before hand?? Meeting Russell Allen and Michael Romeo has been a life goal (One I plan on living out before I die) for a long time!!! Any chance of meetin' em after the show?? sharing some drinks and song? HA!!! WOOOOOO

Well, there is the Colisseum right next door, it's an ok place. I think I'm gonna be waiting in line really early though, considering last time they played I showed up at what I thought was a reasonable time and ended up not being able to see the show very well.

But yeah, you can probably meet them afterwards. Last time, we talked with everybody, but especially Russell...for 3 hours! :OMG: