Which US Sym X show(s) will you be going to? (1 of 2)

Which US SymX show(s) will you be going to?

• 08 April, 2008 - Quebec City, QUE - Imperial de Quebec

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greetings:

For all of you Symphony X fans out there, Myopia will be opening for them this April 3rd (this Thursday) at the Webster Theater in Hartford, Connecticut. We currently have tickets on sale for $17.50 (much lower than the door price). If you are interested in coming to see us, or just want to get into that show for cheaper than the door price, contact us via the pages below. Be quick though, for time dwindles...

Stay Metal!

-Ecaobia
(myopia keys)

I'll be at the April 4th show in Cambridge. Can't wait. And now thanks to a sub teacher I had the other day, I now have an obscure connection to the band! So maybe I'll meet them... who knows?

Man I really wanted to go to the NY one but I have no way to get there. Sucks... I missed the Nile show too this past sunday.

oh no...does anyone know if the SF show at Slim's is sold out?? I tried buying tickets and it said there werent any available. Please dont let this happen :cry:

I'll be at the Philly show again.:kickass:

great crowd showing at the troc for their summer date.
I'll be there too!

My friends that my band has played with, Stygian, will be the first opener!

This will be my second time seeing Into Eternity and Symphony X, my first time seeing Epica.

Anyone know about what time will SX come on stage on Saturday. Epica and Into Eternity are opening. How long will their set list be?

No idea when they'll hit the stage, depends on the venue's start time & how many local openers they have. From what I can tell from talking to MJR earlier in the week, I'm pretty sure they're going to go with a similar setlist to what they did in Europe, so anywhere from 90-110 minutes or thereabouts.

well the ticket says 8pm, and Epica and Into Eternity are opening. So I assume by 10pm SX will be up. I am getting there till after 10 so I am hoping the openers postpone as long as possible :cool:

Been trying to find someone I know that will go with me to the 4/4/08 show but the 3 people i got into symphony x are wimps and don't like general admission and standing room only what wimps huh?

I will be going to the montreal show as well with my hubby and probably most of his bandmates as well.

I can't wait!!!

Anyone know the camera policy at the medley or with SymX? I'm hoping to bring mine and take some pics (no flash of course)

I'll definitely be at the Montreal show. TOMORROW MAN! With some friends:headbang::kickass: