White darkness in my hand........

just listened the album...
my imho-its very Dag-ish:)
I like the album but my favourite is "I"
Very cool to hear Erik's vox,really
Dan's voice as always at the top-some parts very aggressive:)
In some parts i hear stoner a bit-i like 3/4 ( track Belief)
Intresting aqustic ballad-Wounded Soul-its reminds me Dickinson ballads....To navigate the seas of the sun:)

Favourite tracks-The fields of life,Reasons and title track

Cool album
Thank you guyes for such gift

Pretty nice timing. I have been away from metal for about a year and a half now. I come back and this album is out :) I've just ordered my copy and I gotta say, I love what I'm hearing.

Seriously, did Tom write the intro riff to Hideaway? Best riff on the record (perhaps alongside Fields of Life)!! Didn't know this band was packed with song writing talent on all posts.. All in all, great album with absolutely lovely choruses all over.. a couple songs feel kinda bland so far though, but I guess all of them will grow.

I also got the new Black Bonzo (superb Uriah Heep-ish rock!) in the mail today, so we'll see what disc gets the most playtime :)

Seriously, did Tom write the intro riff to Hideaway? Best riff on the record (perhaps alongside Fields of Life)!! Didn't know this band was packed with song writing talent on all posts.. All in all, great album with absolutely lovely choruses all over.. a couple songs feel kinda bland so far though, but I guess all of them will grow.

I also got the new Black Bonzo (superb Uriah Heep-ish rock!) in the mail today, so we'll see what disc gets the most playtime :)

Not only the riff but the whole song, lyrics and all :headbang:

Due to some financial constraints, got to wait till the end of the month. Then order from Black Mark. This has been one of my most anticipated albums this yr. Good things come to all who wait~!!!

Well, I've given it a few listens, and agree - it's very Dag-ish! I'll admit it hasn't grabbed me like a lot of NG's other stuff. Thus far 'Hideaway' (awesome atmosphere), 'To My Inspiration', and 'Fields of Life' are the ones that have stuck with me. :)

got it yesterday... good stuff.
'Hideaway', 'Trial and Error', 'White Darkness' and 'Fields Of Life' got my attention immediately - the latter one is already one my favourite NG songs. 'To My Inspiration' is definitely not my style... i need some heaviness or at least a 'colder' atmosphere like in 'So Long(Still I Wonder)'. The other songs are a bit on the boring side right now but i'm sure all i need to do is give them more listens and they will click.

The album came in the mail today (along with When All Is Said). Loving it so far. Fantastic work as always, guys! :kickass: My favourites would have to be The Fields of Life and Wounded Soul thus far, although each and every song is brilliant, in my opinion. Great album!

Also, these were the first albums I've ever actually purchased. It seemed like a good place to start... I guess it's all downhill from here then, eh? :p

best album in this year! only new king diamond can be better;) but this is different kind of music

Just got the album from BM today. Incredible stuff every songs oozzes(sp?:p ) quality.

My thoughts, from listening heavy since yesterday..

First of all, the production is smashing all over! Best sounding Nightingale album so far for sure. Lyrics are heartfelt and strong.

Best track of the album for me personally is by far "Wounded Soul". Amazing song, everything is perfect here. Perhaps the best Nightingale song ever. Shivers down the spine and goosebumps from hell!!

Other strong tracks are the opening "Fields of Life", "Hideaway", "To my Inspiration", "White Darkness" and "Belief". I also think "Reasons" kick ass in every way, although the vocal seem to be slightly out of tune in the chorus :zombie: o_O

There are some weaker songs like "One Way Ticket", "Trial and error" and "Trust", again from my personal point of view. I guess they can grow stronger with time, but right now they seem like album fillers for me.

All in all, as we would expect, another strong offering from Nightingale. Surely an album that will help me remember the summer of 2007 for years to come :headbang:

Once again I have to say THANX NIGHTINGALE for making this amazing music of yours. You kick major ass! Heja Sverige!