Who has had sex while listening to Opeth

Sorry to disappoint, but Opeth isn't exactly music to have sex to. At least, not for me...I wouldn't get into the right mood. Now Enigma on the other hand - that deep BASS - that you can seriously get down to hehe.

It's all about the passion, man, and I'm afraid Opeth doesn't have that (well, I can see how one might find Damnation as "sexy" music lmao.)

Opeth still kicks ass...always.

honestly i think most of the parts in To Bid You Farewell are great for sex cuz it starts off with some classic guitar riffs and chages the tempo perfectly before moving to the jazz guitar, excpet when the heavy riff comes in it seems alittle off. For Absent Friends is the perfect pick for softer shit n makin out.

when ur stoned, Atonement is great for sex n fucked-up laughing patterns at the same time.

when ur on acid, its a deal between dirge for november and BRI, if you can last through the silence to the reverse vocals but then u start seein pink elephants on magic carpets n shit lol.

i think all of you are dumbasses, but i'm probably just jealous of those who are able to have a sexual relationship. at any rate, i will in the future avoid any topics that relate to sex. because that is something i simply cannot relate to.

You need to fuck to Last Days of Humanity, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, the Berzerker, Brain Drill and Nile for speed.
Insane fucks: Ulver, Sunn O))), Orthrelm.
Although the funnest would be brutal slam death metal because the grooves just incite pelvic thrusting as a reflex. Try and go through a whole Torsofuck or Devourment album without humping once.

Haha, I know what you mean about the grooves! However, I really dig a kind of regular, driving, steady rhythm. Something like Moonsorrow's 'Haaska' would be fucking awesome.
As for Brain Drill? Premmy town! Actually no. The sperm would cower inside me, fearing to come out!

We need to entice them out.

In My Time Of Disease, not only are you cool because you live in Melbourne, but you have stellar music tastes. Secks? :p

The Leper Affinity is excellent for sex. As is The Drapery Falls. 'Pull me down again.... Damnation is brilliant for afterwards.