Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
Dude, my whole point was that there's no way you and I personally will owe anyone money when we redistribute, given how much money we got from the others. We weren't overpaid in any way - in fact, neither of us even received the full amount we initially expected to get. ML and Eligos were in the original calculation, and they later dropped out. Thus, we actually ended up short on the deal.

Viewer suggested in his post that you and I personally would owe others money due to the addition of people. But that will only put the two of us more at a loss since the share we owe would decrease. The only people who could possibly owe money are the ones who haven't paid yet, since everyone else (including us) has essentially overpaid (except maybe Tara if she decides to stay for three nights instead of two).

Does this make sense now?

All I was saying is that Viewer will get some money back, regardless from whom.

Anyways... can we make an updated list of all confirmed guests?

I've updated the list on the OP to the best of my knowledge. I think the only new people we've gotten are friends of the people who initially signed up. The only thing that seems to be up in the air right now is how many people viewer is bringing along - somewhere between 2 and 4.

my favorite is gayety liquor inc.

i'm fairly sure its in the red light district. or is it on the other side of st paul
~gR~

so, does someone wanna pick me up with some flowers and box of chocolates at 230?
~gR~

I'd pick you up if you were getting into BWI around the same time as seed or sadistik, but it would be a pretty big inconvenience for the three of us to have to wait 2+ more hours for you and then miss the beginning of the show. I think you may have to catch some public transport dude.

I should be able to take you to the airport at the end of the fest, though.

yeah, i planned on taking the lightrail. but i still want flowers!

is anyone driving down? i'd like to leave my stuff in someones car until its convenient to go back to the room
~gR~

they wont let it in the venue though, ja?

ive gotta go to the venue first anyways, since i wont have a key, and i think i still have grant's number.
~gR~