Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
People need to stop being insecure about their sexuality. If the bed fits two people, then two people should share it. Grow up.

If I went down with you guys, I would most likely sleep on the floor, simply because I feel like I would have more room on the floor then if I was on the bed.

yeah, i am the coach. i will be bringing my whistle and a grease pen board to discuss festival strategy
~gR~

People need to stop being insecure about their sexuality. If the bed fits two people, then two people should share it. Grow up.

Not sure if that was in reference to me, but like I said I have nothing against sharing a bed with some dude. It's just that I have an incredibly hard time getting to sleep in unfamiliar settings, and having some random person sharing my personal space with me would just compound the problem.

If the majority of people want to double-up the beds, that's fine with me - I'll just take the floor.

So, we have two new guests in the hotel room (21+ probably, if there is room in there; if not, they will stay in the kidzone)...cock_scientist from last.fm and his cousin will be joining us and lowering our costs. Huzzah!