Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
Okay, from a quick glance at my records I think there will be 14 poeple attending now - maybe 15 or 16 depending on how many extra people viewer brings along (I'm not sure if it's 1, 2, or 3 at this point). So I don't think there's any cause for alarm, assuming we don't have any last-minute surprises.

Does anyone know if Melodeath ever decided on going? I haven't heard from him since he initially asked me to 'save him a spot', so I'm guessing that's a no.

How about we do a recalculation on the 15th, a week before the fest? We should have a pretty good idea who's coming at that point.

If there's anyone who still hasn't paid up by then, we'll just make them bring a wad of cash at the door and distribute it among everyone. We can round up to the nearest buck for each person they owe as punishment.

^ Uh, that's exactly why what he said makes no sense. The people who haven't paid yet would basically be owing everyone money. And it's not like we the collectors ended up with a surplus from those who already paid.

Dude, my whole point was that there's no way you and I personally will owe anyone money when we redistribute, given how much money we got from the others. We weren't overpaid in any way - in fact, neither of us even received the full amount we initially expected to get. ML and Eligos were in the original calculation, and they later dropped out. Thus, we actually ended up short on the deal.

Viewer suggested in his post that you and I personally would owe others money due to the addition of people. But that will only put the two of us more at a loss since the share we owe would decrease. The only people who could possibly owe money are the ones who haven't paid yet, since everyone else (including us) has essentially overpaid (except maybe Tara if she decides to stay for three nights instead of two).

Does this make sense now?

UPDATE:

Morbid Knocking Staff will be taking up residency at the Sheraton for three days, along with 4 good peoples of Michigan. Neighborhoods fear the metal attack.

The only people who could possibly owe money are the ones who haven't paid yet, since everyone else (including us) has essentially overpaid (except maybe Tara if she decides to stay for three nights instead of two).

Does this make sense now?

I will owe you an extra bit of money. I am for sure going to spend Saturday and Sunday evening down there so just let me know when you figure it out how much I owe you. Since I may have to work that Friday, I'm probably just going to skip the fest that day and make my trip to MD Saturday morning.

You already paid for Saturday and Sunday, so I'm not sure what you're thinking about. If anything, you'll get a slight refund due to the additional people.

too many numbers, my brain hurts.

on a more important note. i say everyone in the 21+ room needs to provide booz! where is the nearest fancy pants liquor shop?
~gR~

hahaha, i was just search BA!

how close is it? i know thats not the same area code as the sonar
~gR~

Well here's a place that's like two blocks from the hotel, but I can't tell if it sells anything other than wine.

I was probably just going to bring up a couple bottles from one of the ABC stores in Richmond. (That is legal, right?)