Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
Yeah I love that one...Necro's such a cockhat. Well, the main reason they'd get in a fight is Proscriptor also did a killer drunken interview where he claimed Norway sucked at black metal or something and threw a Norwegian flag...it's phenomenal.

Yeah such a crazy fest it is. I remember this Absu interview hahaha. I personally hope there would be no silly drama of the sorts, just pure fucking metal going on and Absu will make motherfuckers shit shrapnel.
I am curious more than anything to know the set list. If they played of Celtic Fire we are Born or swords and leather, that would be sick.

HAY GUISE, check this out...we should do it.

Sigh will be shooting the video for 'Prelude to the Oracle,' off their upcoming album 'Scenes from Hell' in Baltimore over the MDF weekend. The video will be shot in Druid Hill Park, and across Baltimore. The production is currently seeking extras - if you like Sigh, and want to be in the video please contact dhall@handshakeinc.com

Hey - some more details about the Sigh video. Yes, it's real. I don't know exactly which day it will be, but either saturday or sunday morning - we will not be shooting during MDF shows.

We will all meet at a location and film the scene with the extras. It will take about an hour and a half, and basically, the extras will be playing fans of the band who have to thrash like maniacs to a sweet new Sigh song.

I will email everyone who has emailed me Friday afternoon with confirmation of time, date and location. If you have any questions or won't have access to email, feel free to call my cell phone, listed below. If you can wear dark clothing, that would be cool.

David Hall
Handshake Inc
519 859 1136
dhall@handshakeinc.com
www.handshakeinc.com

Alright. I sent this guy an email saying me and a "posse" of others are interested and, as long as he doesn't need like an exact amount of people right here and now, we'd be glad to do it.

We just need to know the time. Tara likely won't be in til 11 on Saturday, which is too late for this* (he said they won't overlap with any of the bands' shows so it'd probably be at like 9 or something in the morning) and I know some people will be too tired to get up. But fuck them, we should do this, even if we have to walk to Druid Hill Park, where this is taking place (it's an 8 minute drive away from the hotel):

1. Head south on MD-2/St Paul St toward E Lexington St
2. Turn left at E Baltimore St
3. Turn left at S President St
4. Continue on I-83 N
5. Exit onto Druid Park Lake Dr
6. Turn right at Swann Dr
7. Continue on Hanlon Dr
8. Turn left
Destination will be on the left

*unless it's Sunday which it could be

edit: I figure walking there, if we can't get a car for some reason, would take around an hour.

Ugh, how the hell am I going to get any sleep this weekend?

That's too cool to pass up. Count me (and my car) in.

You can get sleep ANY TIME!! Or at least one of the two days!

edit: Buncha people on SMN and other forums are marking themselves down too, should be fucking epic!

All the better dude, our roles are THRASHING FUCKING FANS OF METAL!

edit:

Just got an email back from the guy:

Sounds good, man! Thanks for getting in touch. I'll try my best and hold off until Saturday night or Sunday so you guys can be in the vid; at this point it depends on Sigh's schedule and when it works best, but I'lll do what I can. Talk to you via email Friday.

David Hall
Handshake Inc
519 859 1136
dhall@handshakeinc.com
www.handshakeinc.com

Speaking of which, I just got the rest of my planned alcohol and it's more than I expected. My guitarist found me a 1.75 liter bottle of Jim Beam (I believe that's the correct size) for only $2 more than what a fifth would cost. So that along with about 18 beers (an assortment of coors and bud but whatever, it does it's job) and I think I'm pretty set for the weekend :lol: