Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
Speaking of which, I just got the rest of my planned alcohol and it's more than I expected. My guitarist found me a 1.75 liter bottle of Jim Beam (I believe that's the correct size) for only $2 more than what a fifth would cost. So that along with about 18 beers (an assortment of coors and bud but whatever, it does it's job) and I think I'm pretty set for the weekend :lol:

Not enough, fag.

Yeah lol, I don't even think I have enough room in my suitcase for clothes of all the beverages I'm taking :lol: I'm bringing the alcohol I just listed, a 4 pack of Rockstar, a few gatorades and powerades to hydrate after drinking to avoid a hangover, and some Mountain Dew. Oh and a 12 pack of granola bars that should be annihilated by Monday.

I'm buying sandwich crap to avoid paying 7 bucks for every meal. I have more money than originally thought, thanks to my recent plasma donation, but I still don't want to spend that much on food.
Someone needs to volunteer for a beer run on Friday night.

Yeah lol, I don't even think I have enough room in my suitcase for clothes of all the beverages I'm taking :lol: I'm bringing the alcohol I just listed, a 4 pack of Rockstar, a few gatorades and powerades to hydrate after drinking to avoid a hangover, and some Mountain Dew. Oh and a 12 pack of granola bars that should be annihilated by Monday.

dont pack shirts. frees up more room. and lets face it, we're all gonna buy shirts while we're there
~gR~

dont pack shirts. frees up more room. and lets face it, we're all gonna buy shirts while we're there
~gR~

They don't make shirts for centipedes.

GR, are you down for the Sigh thingy?

:lol:

I'm probably going to bring 2-3 anyways because I don't like how new shirts feel unless they've been washed once or twice. So to free up space, I'll pack 1 pair of underwear.

Speaking of which, I just got the rest of my planned alcohol and it's more than I expected. My guitarist found me a 1.75 liter bottle of Jim Beam (I believe that's the correct size) for only $2 more than what a fifth would cost. So that along with about 18 beers (an assortment of coors and bud but whatever, it does it's job) and I think I'm pretty set for the weekend :lol:
Why don't you just start wearing polos?